How many carry a Glock or XD with one in the chamber - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: How many carry a Glock or XD with one in the chamber

1. I had the same hang up when I started carrying my Springfield XD9SC beginning of the year. Thankfully taking in all the knowledge on this as well as several other sites I came to realize that condition one carry is safe with this weapon and the smartest way to carry! any other condition of carry is just asking for getting caught short when the SHTF. Any time I am carrying it is in condition one, period.

17 years carrying a Glock pointed right down at the family jewels. Always chambered. I also ride with it on my side when riding offroad. Never an incident. I just always be careful of holstering.

Glock Safety please explain the difference between a glock and a revolver as far as the safety is concerned, one in pipe, rest in magazine always cocked and locked. Peace, Love, Colt 45.

Glock G26 or G27, always chambered.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Glock

I carry a Glock 23 and do not carry one in the pipe just for my comfort level. Keep in mind to NEVER switch either carry one in the Chamber or don't. Dont switch because that can be a deadly decision.

7. Glock23 in battery same with XD-45 and HK-.40&.45 This is the way they should be carried.

8. I carry my XDM with one in the chamber.
    With the trigger and backstrap safety along with the holster, it can't fire.
    Plus you gain lots of speed not having to load if stuff hits the fan.

Glock 22 with one in the chamber. Used to be a little nervous about it but in reality, Glocks like all guns, will not shoot unless you pull the trigger. If you need your gun, your most likely not going to have time to prepare the gun to fire, it needs to be ready to fire from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Glock 22 with one in the chamber. Used to be a little nervous about it but in reality, Glocks like all guns, will not shoot unless you pull the trigger. If you need your gun, your most likely not going to have time to prepare the gun to fire, it needs to be ready to fire from the start.
    Are you a long lost brother of mine? That sounds like something I would say. Nice screen name BTW.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314