holsters for S&W 442 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: holsters for S&W 442

"I just did a cut and paste. Have not seen the product. No need to post a pic.
    Austin, how does your 442 pattern without the laser at 21 feet? Mine is total horsesh*t.
    I refer to my 442, as my Jack Ruby Gun. Anything past five feet, I am not sure where the bullet will end up. Maybe I received a not so good one from S&W? "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX B N M

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceman, you just made my day!! Since I am new to CWP, but not to guns, I thought my 442 was going to be/ a bad choice for me. I thought it was ME that had trouble with accuracy. I didn't know it was inherent with this particular gun.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that can't group a pattern outside of 7 ft. LOL!!!!!!

Concealed Carry Shoulder Rig

Gunner Security, LLC.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    My 442 is not the airweight model. It has some weight to it. Therefore, I'm looking for a comfortable holster/s to use with it. I need an IWB choice and an OWB choice, for different situations of clothing.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Oh, I'm also considering a conceal vest with 2 pockets with built-in holsters and 2 other pockets for carrying phone, camera, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    My 442 is not the airweight model. It has some weight to it. Therefore, I'm looking for a comfortable holster/s to use with it. I need an IWB choice and an OWB choice, for different situations of clothing.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Oh, I'm also considering a conceal vest with 2 pockets with built-in holsters and 2 other pockets for carrying phone, camera, etc.
    With all due respect ALL 442's are Airweight models and should be 15oz. If it isn't an Airweight, then it's probably a steel frame and some other model number.

For IWB, I'd recommend a FIST #1KB that is multi-configurable.
    Untitled Document

For OWB, the Galco Speedmaster high ride is pretty comfortable and close to the body.
    Galco Speed Master Concealment Holsters - Tan Leather CM158 FREE S&H CM158. Galco Speed Master Concealed Holsters, Galco Concealed Holsters.

Hope those help. Not sure what your price range is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12