Looking for good IWB holster. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for good IWB holster.

Another 1 for Crossbread

I haven't tried High Noon, so I can't speak for them, but I have carried the Crossbread Supertuck for 9 Months. I honestly could forget I have it on. I carry every day. 90% of the time my shirt is tucked in. I'm usually in business or business casual attire. Comfort and concealment can't be beat.

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for the input. Looks like Supertuck is the handsdown winner. I had been looking it online and liked what I read. Also been looking at a DeSantis nylon model that has an attacked pocket for a spare magazine. There's so much to choose from its not an easy decision.

Thanks again to everyone!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

4. I have the RM Low Rider IWB for my Glock 19 and my PPK/S and a similar design, the JS IWB Holster, for my Kahr CW9. They are both absolutely great kydex holsters; they're surprisingly comfortable and they do a more than adequate job of holding and concealing the weapon. I carry these much more often than I do my Kramer or Rosen Leather holsters for the same pistols. I have a High Noon Bare Asset I use to carry my J Frame and it's fine for a small, light gun. Please check out the guys at RM Holsters and JS Holsters; I am more than happy with their products.

Quote Originally Posted by I B Packin View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the input. Looks like Supertuck is the handsdown winner. I had been looking it online and liked what I read. Also been looking at a DeSantis nylon model that has an attacked pocket for a spare magazine. There's so much to choose from its not an easy decision.

Thanks again to everyone!
    If you want to save a few bucks, check out the Kholster. They are comparable to the Supertuck and about half the price. I recently bought one during their "April Fools" sale for my Glock 37. Cost was $39 and shipping was free

Kholster

CrossBreed SuperTuck...

And for a few dollars more... Holsters Concealment Systems Gunleather Concealed Carry for Weapons Custom stuff...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Take a look at the Kholster. www. kholster.com
    I have had mine for about 9 months now and I wear it everyday all day and don't even know I have it on. Very
    similar to the Crossbreed Supertuckl but not as pretty and not as expensive.
    JM$.02

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by elkhuntCO View Post
    Take a look at the Kholster. www. kholster.com
    I have had mine for about 9 months now and I wear it everyday all day and don't even know I have it on. Very
    similar to the Crossbreed Supertuckl but not as pretty and not as expensive.
    JM$.02

Semper Fi
    I'm wearing mine now. Never thought I would be able to conceal a "service sized" handgun comfortably. Having read all of the rave reviews from the many SuperTuck and Kholster owners, I broke down and bought one. The Kholster that is... So far so good!!

9. Les, Nice loooking pieces. What are the make and models. I carry a sig P 232 and I want to purchace a nice small compact in a 45 cal. Bill

Safety Harbor, Florida since 2006 Waterloo, New York before 2006.
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Les, Nice loooking pieces. What are the make and models. I carry a sig P 232 and I want to purchace a nice small compact in a 45 cal. Bill

They are 3" Kimber Ultra CDP II's one is a 45acp and the other is a 9mm, the 5" is a Kimber Eclipse Custom II 45acp. Two of the holsters are Milt Sparks Summer Comfort II's and the other one is a Little Bear, all are IWB.

You also might want to check out the Smart Carry. I have one of these on order now and I have heard they are one of the most comfortable deep concealment holsters available.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast