Looking for good IWB holster.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for good IWB holster.

Looking for good IWB holster.

I'm relatively new to concealed carry and looking for a good IWB holster. I've read a lot of ads and forum threads, and am somewhat confused. Any information or recommendations would be appreciated. I will be carrying a Kel-Tec PF9. Does anyone know anything about High Noon Holsters?

Thanks.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    I just got a supertuck a few weeks ago and absalutly love it. So far I think its the most comfortable holster out there for IWB. As far as keeping things concealed, I have only been busted by my blackberry, and never by my Glock 23.

Hope that helps.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

4. I have two great IWB that I purchased for my Glock 27 and my H&K 40 USP Compact

Galco Walkabout Inside the Belt Holster available at Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters with pouch for adt'l clip

Ace Case Tuckable Holster, Short GLOCKs Fits GLOCK 26, 27, Springfield XD, 3" Millennium, Right
    Hand (I bought mine over the web from Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter, Manufacturer: Ace Case A207, Item: ZAA-832) $9.97 (deep pocket holster)

5. Galco and Ace IWB Holsters

Galco Walkabout Inside the Belt Pant Holster (for my Glock 27) w. atchd pocket for adtl clip (Product ID 4019)

Ace Tuckable Holster (deep pocket) (Manufacturer: Ace Case A207, Item: ZAA-832)

Both work for my .40 cal Glock 27 and my .40 cal H&K USP Compact

wolfhunter Guest
    High Noon gets some good comments, but I love my Crossbreed Supertuck.

From all the good things i have heard plus the 2 week buy back guarantee i about to buy a Crossbreed supertuck as well. Its a good place to start since you can return it if you absolutely hate it; although i haven't heard anyone say they didn't like it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by buckslayer View Post
    I just got a supertuck a few weeks ago and absalutly love it. So far I think its the most comfortable holster out there for IWB. As far as keeping things concealed, I have only been busted by my blackberry, and never by my Glock 23.

Hope that helps.

Ihave had my super tuck for about 2 months,,and i feel almost naked without it..In my opion its the best out there :)

Another for Supertuck here. I have a High Noon and love it to but it doesnt compare to the Supertuck. This thing feels really good and is nice and flat. Cant tell you are even wearing it after awhile. Conceals better than anything I've had to date.
    NRA Certified Instructor
    US Army Retired
    Prior Federal Police Officer Instructor

Safety Harbor, Florida since 2006 Waterloo, New York before 2006.
    I have tried several and found two that I like above all the others I have tried. Milt Sparks summer comfort 2 is my favorite and second would be a Little Bear. Check them out before you invest your hard earned money.

Have a Supertuck for my XD40 Service and a Galco Stow-N-Go. Both are very comfortable. Have only been carrying for a short time in public, but have worn them around the house to try them out. Took 79 days to get my CCW on 5/4/10. They both conceal very well, and they give me some options on what clothing I am going to wear. I am a big guy, 5' 11", 285 lbs and some holsters just do not work at all for me. I went to my friendly local dealer and tried on several different types of holsters before I purchased any. You really can't lose on the Supertuck because you have two weeks to try it out and return it, no questions, no hassel.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast