Interesting case - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting case

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    ...I'm far more likely to take the high road and walk away when I'm packing...
    Does walking backward to make sure the aggressors don't knife you in the back not count as walking away?
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I found that when I'm carrying, I'm much more patient and tolerant of others....specifically the loud-mouth yahoos who get a couple of drinks in them and start sporting some serious beer muscles. I'm far more likely to take the high road and walk away when I'm packing.

Now if I'm not carrying, I have a much greater tendency to say "What did you call me.....?"
    Same here.
    Ive found myself simply ignoring things that used to piss me off and keep me irritated for an hour before. Since Ive been carrying Ive come to a point where I assess things based on the law now instead of my emotions so much like I used to.

Probably because we know we have responsibilities now that lethal force is involved in the picture as a whole.
    Id bet a lot of law enforcement guys go thru the same thing when they first start carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy View Post
    After watching the first video I was half expecting to see a not guilty or a far lesser charge.
    The man, drunk or not, was clearly attacked by the aggressor and was outnumbered.
    No, he shouldnt be carrying *IF* he was drinking, but even drunk he ought to have the right of self preservation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12