New Hamshire permits being replaced

Thread: New Hamshire permits being replaced

New Hamshire permits being replaced

If you read the title then you see the problem. How can a state misspell their state name? Well it happened. My son and I just got another renewal permit in the mail yesterday. It seams they misspelled Hampshire with Hamshire. How embarrassing...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

i got my replacement the other day. My original was correct. I dont know. They must of got a bunch wrong and just replaced them all

4. My original was correct as well. kudos to them for going through the work of replacing them all.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    If you read the title then you see the problem. How can a state misspell their state name? Well it happened. My son and I just got another renewal permit in the mail yesterday. It seams they misspelled Hampshire with Hamshire. How embarrassing...
    It might be due to the fact that so many Massholes (Liberal invaders from Massachusetts) have moved into NH over the past 20 yrs....dumbing down public education....hence they can't even spell their own state properly. LOL!!!

LOL, i checked my PO box and had a letter addressed from the state police of new hampshire, I started to sweat a little. I thought they were going to tell me i need to hand over my permit LOL- i know im a law abiding citizen but before i opened it up and saw a new permit, i was nervous. NEW HAMSHIRE - lol HAMPSHIRE

Talking Funny coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    It might be due to the fact that so many Massholes (Liberal invaders from Massachusetts) have moved into NH over the past 20 yrs....dumbing down public education....hence they can't even spell their own state properly. LOL!!!
    surfcc, being from Vermont I can completely relate to the invasion from the south. We have the same pet reference here. Sometimes there are more of those flatlander plates on the cars around here then the green ones.

I'm thinking about getting my N.H. Non-res CC license because I go down to Lebanon quite often and I have been all over Southern N.H. in the last year. I hope I can work it out.

Well that's what you get when you hire Illegals to do the paper work.

Quick question for any of you. I have a non-resident for NH, while I live in MA. I am moving to WI. Is the NH one immediately invalid?

I think on my paperwork it just stated that if I moved I had to notify them of my new address.
    The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators! I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Charliej47, thank you. I will double back and read it regarding moving and notifiying. Thanks.