Virginia: Disclosure of a concealed weapon when pulled over - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virginia: Disclosure of a concealed weapon when pulled over

Just an FYI. As soon as you are pulled over and they run your plates (If registered to you), the computer in the patrol car flags the officer that you have a CHP. Also, if it is not registered to you, but they run your license, same thing, the computer in the patrol car will flag the officer that you are a CHP. Just an FYI..

Gunny

Note: Applies to VA Residents Only.

3. This is exactly what I was about to post Gunny. For the safety of everyone. Don't be a ****, just let them know. It'll ease everyone's mind.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCVet81 View Post
    This is exactly what I was about to post Gunny. For the safety of everyone. Don't be a ****, just let them know. It'll ease everyone's mind.
    You are replying to a 6 year old post. Most of the participants of this thread are no longer on this forum. You are essentially talking to yourself.

Also, as for easing the officer's mind, that didn't work out so well for Philando Castile as the officer freaked out and shot and killed him.

VA does not require to inform an officer, unless the officer specifically asked for it.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You are replying to a 6 year old post. Most of the participants of this thread are no longer on this forum. You are essentially talking to yourself.
    I can't say for sure because I hardly ever use a phone to either read or post here, but I've seen it asserted before that if someone is on a phone, the dates aren't readily visible. I have no idea if this person is/was on a phone or not, but all I'm saying is that there may be a reason he didn't see the date. Otherwise....

Also, as for easing the officer's mind, that didn't work out so well for Philando Castile as the officer freaked out and shot and killed him.

VA does not require to inform an officer, unless the officer specifically asked for it.

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I can't say for sure because I hardly ever use a phone to either read or post here, but I've seen it asserted before that if someone is on a phone, the dates aren't readily visible. I have no idea if this person is/was on a phone or not, but all I'm saying is that there may be a reason he didn't see the date.
    FYI: My reply to that post was done using the Tapatalk app from my iPhone. I could see the post dates well.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    FYI: My reply to that post was done using the Tapatalk app from my iPhone. I could see the post dates well.
    Tapatalk is not the only way to post to fora from phones. It still could be the case that the dates weren't readily visible. It ain't no thang though. Just something I remembered seeing posted quite awhile back.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

8. Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12