Finally got my supertuck in the mail - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally got my supertuck in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    I always wear an undershirt, either a 'guinea T' (under another T-shirt) or a light T-shirt under a button shirt (like a polo shirt). I don't like the leather on my skin, but that's the only complaint I have, and it doesn't stop me from buying the holsters.
    I am sure i could tolerate the leather on the skin and the firearm touching me, but it would rub a little too rough in certain sitting positions i am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fondis Firearms View Post
    I also went with the Kholster, but I can't seem to keep my shirt tucked in over it. Am I doing something wrong?
    Glockster maybe you can answer that one.
    Fondis
    Sounds to me like you may be doing something wrong. When I tuck in, i stuff the shirt tail all the way down past the gun and to where the clips fasten to the base. I haven't had any problems with it coming untucked.

4. I just purchased a Sig P229 40 today at a local gun show. I wanted something more then the P232 that I cc. I vacillated for awhile between the XDM 40, Colt 1911 XSE commander 8+ 1 4 ¼ “ I have been reading these forums on the Cross Breed IWB. Does anyone carry a P229 IWB and what would you suggest. Thanks Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Sounds to me like you may be doing something wrong. When I tuck in, i stuff the shirt tail all the way down past the gun and to where the clips fasten to the base. I haven't had any problems with it coming untucked.
    Thanks Glockster, maybe my shirts were too short. Womens blouses aren't very long and that could very well be the problem. I've only used my Kholster a couple times because I can't carry at work and I don't go many other places. I'll keep trying.
    Fondis

I adjusted the front clip on my Super Tuck today so give it a more forward cant and get the butt of the firearm up a little more.

Had a little trouble with that 3 pronged stud and bent the sharp points of it. Had to straighten them out with a pair of pliers before i could get it back in the leather.

Should have made some marks with a pen and some pilot holes with a knife before i tried that. Either way it works now just some extra marks on the factory front clip mounting hole i didn't want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12