Finally got my supertuck in the mail
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally got my supertuck in the mail

Finally got my supertuck in the mail

Finally got my Supertuck in the mail today. It feels good already trying it out and hides my firearm well.

3. Is that springer? which is what I am thinking about purchasing next.

Springer??

Its a Smith and Wesson SW40VE and a Crossbreed Supertuck holster in natural horse leather

Looks great!! I know you will enjoy it! I opted for the Kholster for a few reasons. Price, adjustability and I like that no part of the pistol makes contact with my body. My son in law bought a Kholster for his Glock 23 RTF2 and trimmed it similar to the Crossbreed. He wasn't going for the look of the CBST, but was trying to get it more comfortable for the way he was wearing it. BIG mistake for him!! The grip of his pistol now makes contact with his side and the rough texture of the RTF finish of his G23 rubs his side like sandpaper! Personally I think if he had just let the leather soften up he would have been fine. Anyway, i ordered mine back in April and didn't have to make any adjustments. however, I can adjust the cant quite a bit if I want to. Anyway, another option out there for those interested. Pictures of mine with Glock 37;

It looks like I'll be the first one to write I TOLD YA SO!!!

They are worth the $ and they do work well. Glad you like it. I had mine on for most of today. A good pair of shorts, a good belt, SuperTuck, M&P40c. Ahhhhhh...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 901-Memphis View Post
    Finally got my Supertuck in the mail today. It feels good already trying it out and hides my firearm well.

Sweet! Looks good with that Sigma!

I was just thinking i would wear an undershirt to avoid direct firearm to skin contact, although it wasn't too bad in most positions i tried, i seem to like the feel of it more around 4-5 O'clock position, but it prints when i lean to the left like that

I also went with the Kholster, but I can't seem to keep my shirt tucked in over it. Am I doing something wrong?
    Glockster maybe you can answer that one.
    Fondis

Been using a Super Tuck for two years. I use it for my M&P 9c.

Will be getting one for my 1911 any day. I can buy them locally, but not from the vendor who is only ten miles from me. A police supply store carries them here.

Quote Originally Posted by 901-Memphis View Post
    I was just thinking i would wear an undershirt to avoid direct firearm to skin contact, although it wasn't too bad in most positions i tried, i seem to like the feel of it more around 4-5 O'clock position, but it prints when i lean to the left like that
    I always wear an undershirt, either a 'guinea T' (under another T-shirt) or a light T-shirt under a button shirt (like a polo shirt). I don't like the leather on my skin, but that's the only complaint I have, and it doesn't stop me from buying the holsters.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast