Daily carry personal equipment load-out - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily carry personal equipment load-out

I carry too much crap and it never ceases to get on my nerves. About the only thing I do differently from most is that I don't carry a wallet on my immediate person. I keep my driver's license and concealed carry permits in a separate flip-open leather card holder. It's thin, light, easy to carry and always in my pocket, along with a small lockout blade. I hate carrying a wallet and haven't done so for decades; with a full-size .45 on my hip, the addition of a heavy wallet (and keys) would simply pull my pants down around my ankes. Not a pretty sight, although it just might scare off potential BGs.

I do routinely carry a soft leather briefcase (my "manpurse", as my wife calls it), and that's where all the rest of the crap resides.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    I carry too much crap and it never ceases to get on my nerves. About the only thing I do differently from most is that I don't carry a wallet on my immediate person. I keep my driver's license and concealed carry permits in a separate flip-open leather card holder. It's thin, light, easy to carry and always in my pocket, along with a small lockout blade. I hate carrying a wallet and haven't done so for decades; with a full-size .45 on my hip, the addition of a heavy wallet (and keys) would simply pull my pants down around my ankes. Not a pretty sight, although it just might scare off potential BGs.

I do routinely carry a soft leather briefcase (my "manpurse", as my wife calls it), and that's where all the rest of the crap resides.
    LOL...

Got kinda busy yesterday sorry, Made it to the plate shoot match last night and tied for 2nd place. Got home to late to call back. Try and call ya tonight.

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Exclamation That is what the knife lanyard is made of

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    eaccents, 100' of 550 para cord won't take much more room than your flashlight. LOTS of uses for para cord.
    It gives me 6ish feet of 550 lb tensile strength nylon cord that I can use for lots of stuff in a pinch. Good Catch Wolfhunter!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

wolfhunter Guest
    I have @ 10' on the handle of my Bolo machete, and another 8' on a RAT Izula knife

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12