Concealed Carry in Banks. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry in Banks.

Seeing as how banks no longer deal in US treasury notes but rather federal reserve notes and seeing as how the Federal Reserve has nothing to do with the Federal Government but is a independent international banking cartel then actually it is not A Federal Institution anyway.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mudinyeri View Post
    Nebraska prohibits concealed carry in "Financial Institutions." Financial institution means a bank, savings bank, building and loan association, savings and loan association, or credit union, whether chartered by the United States, the department, or a foreign state agency; any other similar organization which is covered by federal deposit insurance; or a trust company.

Retail banks located in grocery stores are fuzzy. If it's OK to carry in the store and I walk up to the "bank" counter (assuming there is no physical wall separating the "bank" from the grocery store) have I broken the law?
    That was the situation that I wondered about this issue since there was no sign prohibiting either in the grocery store or the open walled bank attached. So far, for ID and WA I haven't been able to come across specific laws that govern this issue. Thank all of you for your replies. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska444 View Post
    That was the situation that I wondered about this issue since there was no sign prohibiting either in the grocery store or the open walled bank attached. So far, for ID and WA I haven't been able to come across specific laws that govern this issue. Thank all of you for your replies. God bless.
    To the best of my knowledge, there is no prohibition in Idaho..these are the rules I have been following for the last 6 years carrying in Idaho, so I hope they are right

You may not carry a concealed weapon in a courthouse, juvenile detention facility, adult correctional facility, prison, jail, public school or private school.
    I also have a Washington non-resident permit, and I believe all the same apply, plus you can not carry in a bar or other place that serves liquor and is off-limits to persons under 21 years of age.

Here in Florida ,I go to my bank which is Chase and have no problem.... No hat , Sunglasses, .. We had some bozo rob the new bank next door to Chase on Tuesday,The Moron wore a surgical mask... nice pic in the local paper nent day of him....
    South Lake Press - Clermont, FL

6. Idaho information: Statutes and Idaho Statutes

The Washington code doesn't appear to prevent you from carrying in any particular places: Chapter 9.41 RCW: Firearms and dangerous weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Mudinyeri View Post
    Idaho information: Statutes and Idaho Statutes

The Washington code doesn't appear to prevent you from carrying in any particular places: Chapter 9.41 RCW: Firearms and dangerous weapons
    Read 9.41.300

Chapter 9.41 RCW: Firearms and dangerous weapons

8. Quote Originally Posted by jibbster View Post
    Good find!

i used to conceal carry in my bank all the time, but the last time i went in they had posted a sign no weapons of any kind. so i'll go through the drive thru unless i need to get in my safty deposit box.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    O.K. in Texas.
    OK in Texas UNLESS posted with the required 30.06 language. FDIC insured does not make a bank federal property. That would be like saying having flood insurance from FEMA makes your house Federal property.

Simple way to answer your question is, well for one, I worked security at a bank. My instructions by the "Head Hancho" was that if they carry, it is fine. There are no signs posted, and the NRA nipped that one in the butt pretty good. They said being that most banks are NOT Federal, you MAY carry in them, unless otherwise noted, IE signs on the doors or windows stating that you may not carry inside. Openly, or concealed, you can carry inside a bank, unless it is a Federal bank. FDIC just means that it is Federally Insured, meaning if its robbed, the Federal Government promises to cover any lost funds of ones Bank account up to 200,000 dollars.
    Any other questions PM me
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast