Road Rage and Shots Fired - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Road Rage and Shots Fired

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleHulka View Post
    Have you ever personally been involved in a road rage incident?
    Don't know if this is road rage:
    I pulled in a McD for a burger last week. Guy coming out almost clipped me. I messed up I guess, because I raised and showed the back of my hand (NOT SHOOTING THE BIRD) but a gesture saying, "hey man, what's up with this?"
    When I got out of my vehicle to go inside, watching him all the time, he stops his car and flips me off big time. I just stood there looking at him for a moment because I wanted to do business there, not inside. He finally took off.
    I could only figure he probably thought I had flipped him off first and that's what caused this: I made a mental note to refrain from any gestures in the future even innocently.
    I also considered that if he had known I had 2 canisters of LEO pepper (nice and hot) and enough ammo and firearms to keep him lit up for about a week, would he have done the same thing?
    And the burger was lousy too.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleHulka View Post
    Have you ever personally been involved in a road rage incident?
    Nope. And you need to go back to the ranch, troll.

JSDinTexas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Cocked and Locked:

You know I never thought about trolls much until you posted - maybe I need a lesson in really what they are - I don't have a lot of savvy in this area. And I didn't think troll about the question, just figured the guy was interested.

I answered the question from hu--- just for the conversation and possibly getting an answer back that might help educate me.

What do you think?

With Respect,
    jsdintexas

I believe the Uncle___ character is most likely the former (or cooincidenal?) JJFlash who went packing with a bunch of his like minded friends awile back. They went away to another site, tails between legs as 'twere, in failure to exert undue dominance over the composition and attitude of certain subjects prevailing in this forum.

Just a WAG. In any event, you can review Unca's posts and see his appearing just recently targeting only certain enemies (myself included) with leading questions. There is a suspicious pattern there that cooincides with the timing and presence or absence of posts from either JJ or Unca. He is basically a disenfranchised nutcase. Trolling:

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Disclaimer: This theory may be completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post
    Don't know if this is road rage:
    I pulled in a McD for a burger last week. Guy coming out almost clipped me. I messed up I guess, because I raised and showed the back of my hand (NOT SHOOTING THE BIRD) but a gesture saying, "hey man, what's up with this?"
    When I got out of my vehicle to go inside, watching him all the time, he stops his car and flips me off big time. I just stood there looking at him for a moment because I wanted to do business there, not inside. He finally took off.
    I could only figure he probably thought I had flipped him off first and that's what caused this: I made a mental note to refrain from any gestures in the future even innocently.
    I also considered that if he had known I had 2 canisters of LEO pepper (nice and hot) and enough ammo and firearms to keep him lit up for about a week, would he have done the same thing?
    And the burger was lousy too.
    IMO, it is best if jerkoff's like this road rage guy do not know if you posses pepper, or firearms. If they cross the line, they will find out soon enough.
    Showing them your means of protection could entice the jerkoff's into escalting the encouter up a notch or two. Showing the jerkoff your pistol could result in a criminal charge of brandishing a firearm.
    My personal method of dealing with such jerkoff's is to smile, and get out of their way. Only a fool with a death wish would attempt to corner a perfect stranger in a full size car or truck, and who may be packing a large bore firearm.
    In addition to pepper, and a carry firearm, one could always use the food at McDonalds as a weapon. Their table fare has killed millions.
    One more thing. You cary both pepper, and a firearm at the same time?
    Escalation of force comes to mind. If one reaches for the firearm first, when it can be legally proven that the pepper spray would of stopped an assult, criminal charges may be pressed against the person with the pepper, and CCW.
    This is why I carry one or the other. I am not a LEO, and do not pretend to be one.

Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    ITheir table fare has killed millions.
    No shyt. See documentary "Supersize Me."

I believe the Uncle___ character is most likely the former (or cooincidenal?) JJFlash who went packing with a bunch of his like minded friends awile back. They went away to another site, tails between legs as 'twere, in failure to exert undue dominance over the composition and attitude of certain subjects prevailing in this forum.

Just a WAG. In any event, you can review Unca's posts and see his appearing just recently targeting only certain enemies (myself included) with leading questions. There is a suspicious pattern there that cooincides with the timing and presence or absence of posts from either JJ or Unca. He is basically a disenfranchised nutcase. Trolling:

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Disclaimer: This theory may be completely wrong.
    It is clear to me this Uncle guy is a troll. He only comments on the postings of two members. All postings are of very negative content. While the word "nutcase" is harsh, it may be appropriate.
    I think the so called troll is the short guy from providence RI who was recently banned.
    JJ usually used bigger words, and has a better mastery of the languange.
    IMO, USA CARRY is going to be a far better site due to the exdous of the "element" to the ranch.
    This is first and formost a firearms, and carry website. Not a polical, or relgious place.
    If this person known as the troll wishes to contrinue his nonsence, I am sure the admin/mod's of this site could become involved.

It is clear to me this Uncle guy is a troll. He only comments on the postings of two members. All postings are of very negative content. While the word "nutcase" is harsh, it may be appropriate.
    I think the so called troll is the short guy from providence RI who was recently banned.
    JJ usually used bigger words, and has a better mastery of the languange.
    IMO, USA CARRY is going to be a far better site due to the exdous of the "element" to the ranch.
    This is first and formost a firearms, and carry website. Not a polical, or relgious place.
    If this person known as the troll wishes to contrinue his nonsence, I am sure the admin/mod's of this site could become involved.
    Interesting theory.

JSDinTexas Guest
    IMO, it is best if jerkoff's like this road rage guy do not know if you posses pepper, or firearms. If they cross the line, they will find out soon enough.
    Showing them your means of protection could entice the jerkoff's into escalting the encouter up a notch or two. Showing the jerkoff your pistol could result in a criminal charge of brandishing a firearm.
    My personal method of dealing with such jerkoff's is to smile, and get out of their way. Only a fool with a death wish would attempt to corner a perfect stranger in a full size car or truck, and who may be packing a large bore firearm.
    In addition to pepper, and a carry firearm, one could always use the food at McDonalds as a weapon. Their table fare has killed millions.
    One more thing. You cary both pepper, and a firearm at the same time?
    Escalation of force comes to mind. If one reaches for the firearm first, when it can be legally proven that the pepper spray would of stopped an assult, criminal charges may be pressed against the person with the pepper, and CCW.
    This is why I carry one or the other. I am not a LEO, and do not pretend to be one.
    I might correct a bit here. I showed nothing except my pretty face to him. And the only thing he might be seeing from me is the stream, or the flash, and that would likely be the last thing he ever saw. I carry both since deadly force is not always defensible - the laws of TX are are specific, especially if the perp is just going for a fist fight. However, the scene plays out quickly, and it is usually apparent as to what level of force to use. Never said I was a LEO either, but I work with a bunch of em, and learned their tactics.
    Last edited by JSDinTexas; 08-17-2010 at 08:18 PM. Reason: clarification

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast