CCW Permit Badge and Holder R They Legal?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW Permit Badge and Holder R They Legal?

1. CCW Permit Badge and Holder R They Legal?

Can anyone enlighten me on what the rules are for CCW holders using a CCW Permit Holder and Badge in their states? I'm in Las Vegas and don't won't to run afowl of METRO PD here if they won't pass the 'smell' test.

Quote Originally Posted by Packdaddy View Post
    Can anyone enlighten me on what the rules are for CCW holders using a CCW Permit Holder and Badge in their states? I'm in Las Vegas and don't won't to run afowl of METRO PD here if they won't pass the 'smell' test.
    They are a great way to be laughed at, and handcuffed by your local LEO.

It seems CCW badges just keep popping up. To see what many think see the following:

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/conce...cwp-badge.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...ry-badges.html

Contact the agency responsible for issuing your permit/license (BTW, NV issues a "Concealed Firearms Permit". Technically, you are licensed to carry "firearms", unlike states like FL that in fact do issue a "Concealed Weapons License".

In some states, like the state of UT, there are specific laws that prohibit CC license/permit badges. YOU are ultimately responsible for complying with the law. Failure to do so may result in the loss of your CC license/permit.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Ummm.... why not just wear the gun openly instead?

Oh crap! Not this question again.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    Oh crap! Not this question again.
    Yeah, I know, I am getting ready to turn it into yet another open carry argument!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Yeah, I know, I am getting ready to turn it into yet another open carry argument!
    You know I was referring to the badge thing right? It has been asked and answered sooooooooo many times. I wouldn't dare infringe upon your right to turn it into an open carry argument.

10. Yes they are legal... Walking on your hands up and down the strip in Las Vegas is also legal. Neither one is recommended by sane people, but both are legal.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Yes they are legal... Walking on your hands up and down the strip in Las Vegas is also legal. Neither one is recommended by sane people, but both are legal.
    Thats right, how will one be able to accept the handbills passed out by the illegal mexicans on the strip, if one is walking on their hands?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast