Mall Carry (in MA) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mall Carry (in MA)

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I'm becoming less and less concerned with MA laws. The gangstas are shooting up the place in Dorchester every week, and I missed out on the Tax Free weekend to buy my new AR because the state can't comply with their own laws and renew our licenses on time. I just go to other states to buy stuff and let MA miss out on their taxes ALL together. The more I travel this great land of ours the more I realize what a communist state I was born and raised in.
    Last night at 2200 I completed a trip with one of my best friends. She is in the Navy and was stationed in San Diego. It was a great trip, flew into LA, was picked up, and spent a few days in SD. After that we went to Yosemite, through Death Valley, over to Las Vagas (girls never plaied blach jack in her life, she won $200...I lost $300, life isnt fair haha but i guess it pays to be a beautiful woman in Vagas and not an ungly man like myself ) After that we went over Hoover Dam, to the Grand Canyon, then north to the Tetons and Yellowstone, before hitting I-90 back to Mass. I thought and though about bringing my gun, checking it on my bag for the flight, and keeping it locked up in the trunk for any state i didnt have reciprocity with for all my licenses, but decided that flying into Cali with a gun, and staying there for the better part of a week was not a good idea. I felt naked the entire time. But i digress, as to the quote above, i had a great time, and seeing parts of the country that i have never been to, i was amazed at the things i saw. "Las Vegas Pawn, WE BUY AND SELL GUNS" "Guns Bought and Sold" etc all across the country. I never see those thiings here at home. and if they are posted, its not on a billboard on the highway! I think Im in love. I had an affair with the rest of the states, and I dont fel sorry for cheating on Mass. my only regret is not having another $1000 and and a few signed FFL copies so I could make some purchases, the deals i saw at times made me want to break down and cry compared to Mass.

As far as I know about carrying anywhere, if they want no Firearms inside their building, it must be posted on all enterences, not just 1 or 2, has to be on All enterences. You would have been fine to carry.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Keep it concealed and out of sight. Think like Elmer Fudd. Be vewy vewy quiet...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12