New CCDW from Kentucky

Thread: New CCDW from Kentucky

New CCDW from Kentucky

Thanks for all the info I've received as I've read through the recent posts. Proud to have recently received my CCDW. Not able to carry just yet in that I don't have a weapon I fully trust (Jimenez .380 given as a gift) nor do I have a holster with which to conceal. Looking into new hardware now and saving my nickles and dimes. Will continue to receive insight from the forum as I wait for the day of my new purchases.

Carry safe.

Greetings from Kentucky! I live in Northern Kentucky. PM Me if you need any advice on your budget or where to buy in the state.

Congrats on your new ccw David J. and welcome to the club. I am in central Ky and like 901-Memphis said if we can help let us know.

5. I'm from western kentucky myself. Still waiting on my CCDW.

New from central KY as well, glad to say hi and I am also waiting for my ccdw. although new to this site, have some experience in firearms, if I can help, will be more than happy to help also.

Hey, kycentral glad to see I am not the only gun nut around here.

I'm Tango Down AKA NeuroBlades from the OC Forum. I'm on the eastern side of Ky here. Welcome to the ranks of concealed carry good guys! :)

Hey Tango, born in EKY and lived there for a couple of first years, but that has been long time ago. Most of my fanily is from there.

Message me if you are interested in a S&W M&P Compact 9mm. My husband has one for sale. ;0) His is the model with a thumb safety and white dot sights.

I carry one daily - but mine has no safety and I like my night sights. It's a great daily carry gun...and very accurate and fun to shoot. Let me know if you're interested.