Concealed Carry T-Shirt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry T-Shirt

Concealed Carry T-Shirt

The best option for ultimate concealed carry. Light weight. Breathable. Hides well under any shirt. Easy access with one button left open. EZ draw deep concealment (less than two seconds). Even my "huggy" friends do not immediately notice. No imprinting. Velcro security strap for those active times. Ambidextrous.

Been using for three years now. Very durable. I have two. One to wash and one to wear. Hand or machine washable, they endure like new.

No sagging with pistol weight. I carry a Kel-Tec P3AT most of the time. My Smith CS9 carries equally well. I have carried a Beretta P-92 comfortably - although I am small framed.

Kramer Confidant Shirt Gun Holster - Full Length
    Concealment T Shirt Holster

This is not the first positive feedback I have heard on this item. I guess that's why after 15 years or so, it is still on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by dak_kol View Post
    The best option for ultimate concealed carry. Light weight. Breathable. Hides well under any shirt. Easy access with one button left open. EZ draw deep concealment (less than two seconds). Even my "huggy" friends do not immediately notice. No imprinting. Velcro security strap for those active times. Ambidextrous.

Been using for three years now. Very durable. I have two. One to wash and one to wear. Hand or machine washable, they endure like new.

No sagging with pistol weight. I carry a Kel-Tec P3AT most of the time. My Smith CS9 carries equally well. I have carried a Beretta P-92 comfortably - although I am small framed.

Kramer Confidant Shirt Gun Holster - Full Length
    Concealment T Shirt Holster

Also check out the 5.11 undershirt

What about sweat and your gun? does the T-Shirt stop sweat wetness? For the price their asking for one(1) Shirt, they better!
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

I bought Abetterholster about three years ago. Snug fit, easy concealment, gun on one side, two mags on the other. Never have a problem with sweat. Shirt breathes well. I carry a M&P 40C most of the time. Have also carried my M&P 45M no problems.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

7. It would seem very hard and time consuming to draw your weapon with both holsters mentioned wearing a T-shirt. A button down shirt this would be great but does not seem to be so great for a T-shirt.

The t-shirt holster is meant for deep concealment and does take some pratice to get your gun out quickly. Unless you are intending to get into a gun fight, this type of concealment works. I don't carry a gun intending to get into a fight but it is nice to have the insurance if needed. If I can avoid a fight I will.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

9. Wouldn't work in Texas...Way too hot.

10. I never intend to get into a fight, especially a gun fight. I just like quick and easy access to my gun if needed. One thing about this thing is that if you were to get jumped from behind or into a fist fight it would be much harder for anyone to get to your gun.

I have two of the shirt holster that the NRA store sells and they are comfortable and also moisture wicking. Has pockets on both sides and supports the weight of the weapon really nice. But they are meant to be worn with a button down shirt.
    NRA Certified Instructor
    US Army Retired
    Prior Federal Police Officer Instructor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast