Pocket CC? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: Pocket CC?

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Central Kentucky
    Posts
    10
    Kel-Tec P32 has a belt-clip option that bolts onto the slide. When it is clipped in the front or back of pants, it looks like a pocket knife. It works nicely for days when you're dressed lightly for summer and don't want bulky clothes to hide a larger gun or don't want to carry open. Kel-Tec makes a 380 that is nearly the same size, but I'm not sure if it has the belt-clip option.

  2.   
  3. I carry a Glock 19 OWB in the summer but add a Ruger LCP in my weak side jacket pocket in the fall and winter. I use the pocket holster that came with the LCP

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lowcountry, SC
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping the Piece View Post
    Kel-Tec P32 has a belt-clip option that bolts onto the slide. When it is clipped in the front or back of pants, it looks like a pocket knife. It works nicely for days when you're dressed lightly for summer and don't want bulky clothes to hide a larger gun or don't want to carry open. Kel-Tec makes a 380 that is nearly the same size, but I'm not sure if it has the belt-clip option.
    The Kel-Tec .380 (P3AT) can use the clip. I use a Kel-Tec clip on my Ruger LCP. Works great. Not too good for fast draw, but excellent concealed carry. The last few days I've been tesing an Uncle Mike's #10. I like the access for an easy draw, but it prints a lot more. Not sure if I will go back to the clip or not.

  5. #34
    Geez, I think it's a S&W MP340, kind of hard to tell with all the lint on it. Leather pocket holster, monogramed with initials.
    The holster has a couple of ears on top edges to keep it in your pocket on drawing. Easy as hell to carry and draw.

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by hazard123 View Post
    Geez, I think it's a S&W MP340, kind of hard to tell with all the lint on it. Leather pocket holster, monogramed with initials.
    The holster has a couple of ears on top edges to keep it in your pocket on drawing. Easy as hell to carry and draw.
    Who did you get your leather pocket holster from?
    An armed society is a polite society.

  7. #36
    Sig P238 (.380 ACP) in a Pocket Concealment Systems Harpoon model pocket holster. When wearing shorts with an elastic waist, I switch to a SmartCarry holster. Admittedly, and despite all my practice, my draws from either of these holsters are slow. Am considering appendix carry.

  8. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Zebra View Post
    Sig P238 (.380 ACP) in a Pocket Concealment Systems Harpoon model pocket holster.
    Is this used in the front pocket? My Kahr MK40 is very similar sized and I am interested in knowing about if you get any printing?
    An armed society is a polite society.

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Coeur d' Alene, Idaho
    Posts
    9
    I pocket carry an Airweight 442. Loaded with PMX Spitfire 125grn. +P. In a Uncle Mikes pocket holster in either front pocket. Very fast drawing and Very comforting. Been carrying like this and IWB Uncle Mikes right-handed for when no pockets. Been doing this way for over 5 years now and works great for All year-long carrying and BUG gun for cooler temps.

  10. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
    For me Ive got a couple of choices but I keep going back to my Kel-Tec PF-11.

    Where is the picture of the PF-11?

  11. Main Pocket Gun: Kahr PM40
    Second Place: Diamondback DB380
    Smallest (Third): High Standard 22mag double-action derringer
    I don't pocket carry 2 or 3 at a time, but I do sometimes pocket carry in addition to ankle carry, because the pocket is much faster access.

    I have a half dozen pocket holsters that I vary between...all depends on the gun and the pants.
    -Kevin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rectangular Pocket holster? Keltec p32
    By Greg Scott in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 08:50 AM
  2. Thumb Push Pocket Carry Holsters
    By kelcarry in forum Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 08:37 PM
  3. South Carolina CC and CCWP
    By kelcarry in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 05:25 PM
  4. Hawaii to ban pocket knives
    By chroode in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 09:41 PM
  5. Pocket pistol comparisons
    By burley in forum Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 04:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast