Pocket CC? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pocket CC?

I carry an Ruger LCR in a blackhawk pocket holster
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

My Ruger .357 "snubby" goes inside the trousers at 11 o'clock. (I'm Left handed)

Upon occasion I carry a .32 Beretta "Tomcat" either in a convenient pocket of jacket or in a change pocket within the main front pocket of my "knock around" pants. The pocket in a pocket holds the weapon at just the right angle for easy grip..... and the bad guys just think your keeping your hands warm.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
    For me Ive got a couple of choices but I keep going back to my Kel-Tec PF-11.It is the smallest and flattest 9mm Ive ever used and felt very well armed using it! Ive NEVER had a miss feed with any ammo Ive used. I know......the laser might be a little bit of an over kill but...you never know when a laser might just turn the tables!!BTW How do you like the Brown color?? Have you seen brown yet??

I'm still waiting to see the picture of your Kel-tec PF-11!

Quote Originally Posted by kevin mosley View Post
    Main Pocket Gun: Kahr PM40
    Second Place: Diamondback DB380
    Smallest (Third): High Standard 22mag double-action derringer
    I don't pocket carry 2 or 3 at a time, but I do sometimes pocket carry in addition to ankle carry, because the pocket is much faster access.

I have a half dozen pocket holsters that I vary between...all depends on the gun and the pants.
    Kevin, what holster do you use for the PM40? In jeans as well as dress slacks.
    An armed society is a polite society.

6. I used a Seacamp 32 ACP with a wallet holster for back up cc, but since a few years ago, my county who issued my ccw came down on small caliber cc and deauthorized the use of any cal less than a 9mm.

7. It depends ...

G26 + Alabama Holster Company's "Hooker"
    LCP + left and right hand "Hooker" and "Hidden Ally"
    442/640 + left/right "Silent Thunder"

AIWB when the primary gun, and left side carry when a BUG

8. LCP, Blackhawk synthetic #1 front pocket carry, pistolina draws clean every time. 90 gr Hydra-Shok JHP.

9. Reply to Shootin.Targets

Kevin, what holster do you use for the PM40? In jeans as well as dress slacks.

I carry my PM 40 in a Classic Old West Styles (El Paso, TX) Cowhide pocket holster 95% of the time, slacks or jeans. I did loosen a couple of threads on the stitching near the trigger guard edge. This holster came from Sportsman's Guide, and was only $14-16. Easy to draw from, also.
    -Kevin

I own both a Ruger SP 101 and a Walther PPS .40 cal. I always carry the Walther with me. In the winter it sits in a concealed pocket in my Sig Sauer jacket and in the summer it sits in my Nemesis pocket holster in my cargo shorts pocket. It is a nice, quality firearm which is under an inch think and the .40 is a pretty good round. What I have my eyes on now is a SW Bodyguard 380 which I am going to pick up in a few weeks. This firearm is going to be what I use if I wear a suit or something that I really need some deep conceal. The caliber isn't what I would normally want to rely on but as a bug or super deep conceal firearm, this one is it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JT View Post
    For me Ive got a couple of choices but I keep going back to my Kel-Tec PF-11.It is the smallest and flattest 9mm Ive ever used and felt very well armed using it! Ive NEVER had a miss feed with any ammo Ive used. I know......the laser might be a little bit of an over kill but...you never know when a laser might just turn the tables!!BTW How do you like the Brown color?? Have you seen brown yet??

Nice like it but, I perfer the black. One thing though isn't that a PF-9? Just ordered one can't wait for it to come in should be here by Tuesday. I also got a pocket holster for it. I will post it when I have everything.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast