Received my out of state FL CCW today - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Received my out of state FL CCW today

Oops, It's been fixed.

Now I gotta find me a good pocket gun. I have a couple CC but need a small pocket rocket. My buddy suggested a kahr PM40. I have been leaning towards a SW bodyguard in 38 or 357. I have heard the 357 shoots like a frickin beast, but I am use to shooting my SW 500 2" snubby. I like the idea of having a laser after reading numerous aticles on it. I have crimson trace on my Glock 30 and my Glock 27. I have a m6 laser/light on my kimber(I think m6). I really like the laser as you can point it and shoot it without worrying about aiming(only in high stress situations of course).

Quote Originally Posted by mpohio View Post
    Oops, It's been fixed.

Now I gotta find me a good pocket gun. I have a couple CC but need a small pocket rocket. My buddy suggested a kahr PM40. I have been leaning towards a SW bodyguard in 38 or 357. I have heard the 357 shoots like a frickin beast, but I am use to shooting my SW 500 2" snubby. I like the idea of having a laser after reading numerous aticles on it. I have crimson trace on my Glock 30 and my Glock 27. I have a m6 laser/light on my kimber(I think m6). I really like the laser as you can point it and shoot it without worrying about aiming(only in high stress situations of course).
    Thanks again for the post, and the correction.

Some folks have no problem carrying a cellphone, 30 keys, $3.97 in loose change, a pack of gum, a lighter, a Surefire E2D and two folding knives in their pockets. I keep exactly two keys on one side and my phone on the other. Can't STAND all that stuff in my pockets. I wear tee shirts and thin, light shorts all summer, as it is usually in the high 90s and more importantly in the 60% - 90% humidity range here in the Lowcountry.

So, I carry an LCP. It's tiny and super light, which is as important as size. It doesn't print much, not that printing is an issue in SC (no laws against printing here). For anyone like me who doesn't like a lot of stuff in the pockets, I recommend any of the small frame pistols (Ruger, Taurus, Kel-Tec).

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Some folks have no problem carrying a cellphone, 30 keys, $3.97 in loose change, a pack of gum, a lighter, a Surefire E2D and two folding knives in their pockets. I keep exactly two keys on one side and my phone on the other. Can't STAND all that stuff in my pockets. I wear tee shirts and thin, light shorts all summer, as it is usually in the high 90s and more importantly in the 60% - 90% humidity range here in the Lowcountry.
    Don't forget about the CCW Badge.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Don't forget about the CCW Badge.
    We don't need no stinking badges

YouTube - Blazing Saddles - We dont need no stinking badges..

6. I just had to pull out my Fla permit and look! how cool and I never noticed!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mpohio View Post
    We don't need no stinking badges
    Well said.

I find a little humor helps the day go by quicker!!

Bump back to the top and name change for reference purposes

10. Quote Originally Posted by mpohio View Post
    Bump back to the top and name change for reference purposes
    Mp……Thanks for the link!!. I live in Ga. and drive to Miami several times a year. I know Fla. is a reciprocal to Ga. but you just prompted me into getting a Fla. CCL, Thanks!!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Thumbs up No CCW badge required.

And you still don't need one of those silly CCW badges.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast