CWFL Badge Alternative - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CWFL Badge Alternative

Don't Telegraph

Carrying concealed gives the advantage to you, if you appear a non threat, the advantage swings to you, in boxing. if you telegraph a punch it can be blocked, same applies to CC, you appear to be a non threat and in reality you are a major threat. Fights are only fair in the ring, in the street fair does not apply, it is about coming home alive and all is fair. Criminal means outside the law, so if you wish to win the fight you have to step outside the ring (think out of the box) whatever it takes to win.

Cool Badge Alternative

I have gotten to be an old man by not acting like I am Rambo's older brother. I don't need a badge or any other sign to identify myself to some BG who might be intent on doing me bodily harm. I use a cane when I walk now and that may make a BG think I am an easy target but I do have my artillery on my hip so the surprise is going to be on him. I do not want anything to advertise I am carrying and that might put me at a disadvantage. I may be old but I am not stupid. I can't fight any longer but I can damn well pull a trigger.

Sales must be good. I scrolled through the page and every state was "out of stock". Very bad business plan if they cannot keep product available for shipment.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Sales must be good.
    Well...

Quote Originally Posted by P.T. Barnum
    There's a sucker born every minute.
    I think that says it all.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Sales must be good. I scrolled through the page and every state was "out of stock". Very bad business plan if they cannot keep product available for shipment.

gf
    Makes you wonder where their positive endorsements come from, don't it!

Talking New Tactical Sized CCW Badge.

Check this out.

CCWSUPPLY.BIZ - CCW Badge

So cute and wuvable, I think I will start handing them out to all the kids this Halloween instead of candy.

8. Another Use...

I suppose it could be useful. You could always shove it up the BG's rear end kind of like a Deer Tag :) "This BG was taken out by................., your welcome!"

Never ceases to amaze me how folks can even consider things like this. What part of CONCEALED do you not understand. As I have said in other posts, the police will know I am the good guy because I will be the one yelling at the top of my lungs "I am the good guy DON't SHOOT. Tell me what you would like me to do and I will comply IMMEDIATELY.......I am the Good guy, DON'T SHOOT.............. You will not catch me even twitching, let alone reaching behind me to flip open some crazy concealed carry holder! My hands will be so high in the air I will look like a mime!

Gotta think like Elmer Fudd.

"Shhhh, Be vewy quiet."

You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by thebrez1 View Post
    Never ceases to amaze me how folks can even consider things like this. What part of CONCEALED do you not understand. As I have said in other posts, the police will know I am the good guy because I will be the one yelling at the top of my lungs "I am the good guy DON't SHOOT. Tell me what you would like me to do and I will comply IMMEDIATELY.......I am the Good guy, DON'T SHOOT.............. You will not catch me even twitching, let alone reaching behind me to flip open some crazy concealed carry holder! My hands will be so high in the air I will look like a mime!
    Perfectly said sir.

Quote Originally Posted by davisway View Post
    Perfectly said sir.
    I have been saying the same thing ever since I started making fun of CCW badges.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast