News from az!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News from az!

News from az!

YOURE GONNA LOVE THIS ONE!

The state of AZ(we love JOE ARPAIO!!!) stated to me on the phone about 10 minutes ago that you DO NOT NEED AN AZ CCW to carry concealed in AZ as of July 2010 this can be verified by calling the AZ gun unit at
    1 602 256 6280.

PLEASE UPDATE THE SITE AND MAP INFO FOR ARIZONA!

WE NEED THIS IN ILLINOIS ! BADLY!

Thanks guys...

Blog Entries
    Hmmn, I wonder if they forgot to mention the reciprocity agreement with the state you have your CCW in? Or have they decided to try going the way of Vermont and not issueing a permit? I will have to call them tomorrow when Im off (my rocker)
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Old news.

SB 1108 was signed in April and went into affect July 29th. Still need a CWP to carry in bars and restaurants.

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument....nacted.doc.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Danieljoe1 View Post
    Hmmn, I wonder if they forgot to mention the reciprocity agreement with the state you have your CCW in? Or have they decided to try going the way of Vermont and not issueing a permit? I will have to call them tomorrow when Im off (my rocker)
    Arizona still issues permits, so this change will not affect reciprocity agreements.

And you can even carry in National Parks too! How's that for a bonus!

No CCW Badge required.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    And you can even carry in National Parks too! How's that for a bonus!
    And you don't even need one of those silly CCW Badges.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    And you don't even need one of those silly CCW Badges.
    You're killing me tonight, G50AE!

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE
    Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be here all week long, try the veal!
    He didn't really say that. I've had a few beers and thought it was funny....

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    I've had a few beers and thought it was funny....
    Just don't inhale too much of the Brasso fumes while you're shining your badge.

Ok guys................

Hey while my posting may have been "old news" i thought the purpose of these sites was to forward all pertaining information when it became available to the poster.

Anyway just trying to help.

NOW, on to new business.

WE NEED TO GET CARRY LAWS PASSED IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF ILLINOIS
    OPEN WOULD BE FINE.NO PRINTING OR BG CHECKS SINCE IN ILLINOIS YOU ARE ALREADY ISSUED AN FOID CARD WHICH REQUIRES A BACKGROUND CHECK PRIOR TO ISSUANCE. THIS MIGHT BE SOMETHING TO CHALLENGE MAYOR DALEYS SILLY GUN LAW AGAIN. DALEY REQUIRES YOU TO BE FINGERPRINTED AND SUBMIT YOUR FOID. (YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN "CLEARED" BY ILLINOIS STATE POLICE WHEN THEY ISSUE YOU YOUR FOID CARD) AS EVIDENCE OF BEING "WORTHY" TO CARRY YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PRESENT OTHER CCW PERMITS FROM SOME OF THE OTHER 48 STATES THAT ALLOW YOU TO CARRY AS PROOF ENOUGH OF A BACKGROUND CHECK. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY DIRECTION OR HELP AS TO GETTING ILLINOIS TO BECOME A SHALL ISSUE STATE. WISCONSIN ALREADY ALLOWS OPEN CARRY SO IN ESSENCE WHAT THIS MEANS IS THERE IS ONLY ONE STATE IN THE UNION THAT DOESNT ALLOW THIS AND ITS ILLINOIS.
    IF THE US SUPREME COURT HAS STATED THAT THE CITIZENS OF CHICAGO CAN HAVE GUNS,THAT IS THAT LAW. WHY THEN IS DALEY TRYING TO RESTRICT THAT LAW WITH OPPRESSIVE REGISTRATION?
    ITS DANGEROUS IN CHICAGO AND THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH POLICE AND TOO MUCH CRIME. WE NEED A WAY TO DEFEND OURSELVES WITH OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS.!

Quote Originally Posted by cortchubby View Post
    Hey while my posting may have been "old news" i thought the purpose of these sites was to forward all pertaining information when it became available to the poster.

Anyway just trying to help.
    Appreciate the post. Smiley was intended to indicate a friendly poke. Thanks for the info!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast