Iphone apps - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iphone apps

Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    you and those badges. only time u should carry a badge is if its earned not store bought. those lame ccw badges will only hurt you not help you.
    I agree. Two other points. First when typing please capitalize the first letter of the first word of each sentence. This is done by holding one of the {SHIFT** keys down as you type the letter or letters to be capitalized. There are two {SHIFT** keys on either side of your keyboard, but you only need to use one of them, you don't have to use both of them at the same time. Second, the word "its" is the possesive form of the pronoun it. No apostrophe is used in the possesive form of a pronoun. The contraction "it's" which is a contraction of "it is" does use an apostrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I agree. Two other points. First when typing please capitalize the first letter of the first word of each sentence. This is done by hold one of the {SHIFT** keys down as you type the letter or letters to be capitalized. There are two {SHIFT** keys on either side of your keyboard, but you only need to use one of them, you don't have to use both of them at the same time. Second, the word "its" is the possesive form of the pronoun it. No apostrophe is used in the possesive form of a pronoun. The contraction "it's" which is a contraction of "it is" does use an apostrophe.
    im sorry i didnt know i was back in school and learning how to type. who really cares!

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I agree. Two other points. First when typing please capitalize the first letter of the first word of each sentence. This is done by hold one of the {SHIFT** keys down as you type the letter or letters to be capitalized. There are two {SHIFT** keys on either side of your keyboard, but you only need to use one of them, you don't have to use both of them at the same time. Second, the word "its" is the possesive form of the pronoun it. No apostrophe is used in the possesive form of a pronoun. The contraction "it's" which is a contraction of "it is" does use an apostrophe.
    What does that have to do with Iphone apps!
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    Ima shure thar is a grammer Natzi app for that!

im sorry i didnt know i was back in school and learning how to type. who really cares!
    And still another point, the first person singular pronoun, "I" is always spelled with a capital letter.

since you like to make a deal out of nothing i will type like this from now on. thanks! hope you mind.

hahah whats this guys deal?? typr how you wanna!! we all get your point

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    Just trying to help the guy post in a more readable fashion.

I really dont see what the big deal is typing in all lower case. why is it a problem for you?? no one else seems to care, but yet you have to make it a issue.

I really dont see what the big deal is typing in all lower case. why is it a problem for you?? no one else seems to care, but yet you have to make it a issue.
    It makes the posting harder to read when you do not follow the basic rules for capitalization. Typing in all caps is just as bad, in my humble oppinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast