Nevada CCW vs. Medical Marijuana License - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nevada CCW vs. Medical Marijuana License

I can't speak to the law in NV, but in Oregon it has been determined that a CHL and Medical Marijuana card are not mutually exclusive...however, in the case of a shooting incident, THC (or alcohol, painkillers and tranqs) in the bloodstream will be considered as a factor in determining culpability.

My wife is a cancer patient who has a Med Mari Card and uses marijuana to treat nausea, cramps and pain associated with treatment. I work as a volunteer with OMMP delivering medical marijuana to a list of clients, most of whom are older than me and all of whom are legitimately ill and helped by the medication...in spite of what some uninformed individuals (some with MD after their names) profess.

Yes, there are some who abuse the process (like some abuse many prescription drugs)..but there are also many who are legitimately helped without suffering the side effects, interactions or addictions of narcotics.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    Tramadol is an partial opiod agonist with LESS addiction liability than most regular opiods. I don't see it listed on my reference as a scheduled controlled substance. I don't use it since it isn't in our formulary.

Diclofenac is another NSAID like ibuprofen, aspirin.

Your doc is tackling the pain from two aspect, analgesia and inflammation control.

-Doc
    so for people with MS (painful type too, etc) with simultaneous severe disk disease, who also have ccw's -- we just SOL?

Tramadol M Print On One Side

Why Is Tramadol Not A Narcotic

Does Suboxone Block Effects Of Tramadol

Tramadol is a incomparable medication. Its style of spreading and safety saliency distinguishes it from else opioids. It is sensitive as an atypical centrally performing painkiller, and has opioid and non-opioid properties. Tramadol is a agglutinative analogue of codeine that has anemic opioid agonist properties. It also inhibits the neuronal uptake of vasoconstrictor and serotonin as do the medicament drugs

Tramadol has hard structural similarities to the medicine venlafaxine. Because of its similarities to venlafaxine, tramadol may peradventure utilise a state of medication signification in predestined patients, peculiarly those with prolonged feeling.

Cut effects

Tramadol is generally comfortably tolerated, the most general back personalty existence sickness and regurgitation. In opposition to agents much as analgesic and pethidine, respiratory concavity rarely occurs during tramadol communication at equipotent doses. But hulky doses of tramadol may process the respiratory effects of different drugs. It is also associated with a low frequency of cardiac formation and significantly lower lightheadedness and somnolence than analgesic.

Clock Future Payment Sell Time Tramadol Tramadol With Apap For Rebound Headaches How To Get High Using Tramadol Tramadol Hcl 50 Mg For Dogs Effects Of Long Term Use Tramadol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12