talking to random carriers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: talking to random carriers

1. talking to random carriers

ive been meaning to ask someone face to face about getting my ccw in ulster county ny and i saw a guy buying a handgun in gander yesterday i wanted to ask him some questions but i dont know how a carrier would react to someone randomly asking him about it .

so if someone confronted you peacefully about it when it was obvious that you could carry or atleast own would you get defensive or would you take time out to educate(this was a big guy im small )lol

Quote Originally Posted by fisher2 View Post
    ive been meaning to ask someone face to face about getting my ccw in ulster county ny and i saw a guy buying a handgun in gander yesterday i wanted to ask him some questions but i dont know how a carrier would react to someone randomly asking him about it .

so if someone confronted you peacefully about it when it was obvious that you could carry or atleast own would you get defensive or would you take time out to educate(this was a big guy im small )lol
    Educate. You could always ask at a gunshop there as they would know also.

The folks at Gander could prolly answer all your questions they talkk to a lot of permit holders daily....

5. they probaly could but they're always so busy i wanted to talk but i declined starting a conversation

This may seem like splitting hairs, but I think you'll find a much more talkative group in a smaller gun shop...as opposed to a Gander, Bass Pro, etc.

Just my $0.02 worth.

I agree with Lowjiber.

A smaller community or a smaller gunshop is a better venue to ask about this sensitive matter.

I do not mind answering questions. You can ask here also.

I would try at a gun range. You may run into an instructor an I'm sure most of the guys who work there are CCW holders.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    I agree with Lowjiber.

A smaller community or a smaller gunshop is a better venue to ask about this sensitive matter.

I do not mind answering questions. You can ask here also.
    I agree. You've already opened the conversation here. Just remember the answers you get here might not apply in your state and it's your responsibility to know your state laws
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

JSDinTexas Guest
    Why don't you ask the questions here? We seem to be a friendly, talkative, knowledgeable group.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fisher2 View Post

I do all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast