Forgetting to take your weapon off - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Forgetting to take your weapon off

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    HP../ corked and porked can't. he is just a bed wetting Liberal spineless Liberal as he may be that will try to antagonize. He is simply a non entity. Screw him.
    Corked and porked?

That's some funny *****, I don't care who ya are...

Ohio's List

Quote Originally Posted by Compadre View Post
    Does anyone know of a list of businesses that do not allow legal firearm carry? Hopefully more of us can boycott shopping at those locations and cause them to reconsider their policies.
    In Ohio, we avoid these: Do Not Patronize While Armed Database

4. thankfully in Kentucky if you forget to disarm before entering a private property /public business all they can do is ask you to leave and truth be told signs or no signs out front if they notice your carrying and dont want it they can ask you to leave, refuse then they can call the police for criminal trespassing that is it

that is their right if they do not guns then so be it we can do our business else where but they should remember is we're legal carrying citizens a criminal will not leave or care about a sign

also in Kentucky a private property owner can not restrict you having your gun stored out of site in your vehicle thankfully

Quote Originally Posted by bmt626 View Post
    ... that is their right if they do not guns then so be it...
    ... also in Kentucky a private property owner can not restrict you having your gun stored out of site in your vehicle thankfully
    Do you not see the contradiction in your statements? Private poperty means private.

When we allow government to come along and infringe of the rights of a property owner and force them to do something that we want, that set's the stage for that same government to come along and infringe on our rights. Anyone who believes otherwise should seriously reconsider their opinion.

6. sorry let me correct my self private property that is open to the public i believe the drive way of one home is excluded from this matter meaning the a private home own does not want guns on the property then no dice but in a public parking are a or a private business then we can leave it in our cars hidden legally which i think is fair to both parties

also there is no way to make everyone happy at all times if you try to you will fail miserably but i feel kentucky does do everything they can to find a decent compromise but eh what can ya do cant win everything

sorry let me correct my self private property that is open to the public i believe the drive way of one home is excluded from this matter meaning the a private home own does not want guns on the property then no dice but in a public parking are a or a private business then we can leave it in our cars hidden legally which i think is fair to both parties

also there is no way to make everyone happy at all times if you try to you will fail miserably but i feel kentucky does do everything they can to find a decent compromise but eh what can ya do cant win everything
    Whether it's a private driveway at your house or a publically accessable parking lot at a business, it is still someones private property. It has nothing to do with being "fair". It has nothing to do with compromise. It has everything to do with rights.

Rights that you expect someone else to compromise so you can exercise what you've been led to believe is your right. It just doesn't wash.

8. like i said there is no way to please every one sometimes you win sometimes you lose its a fact of life that we all have to deal with that the thing about rights at some point they are gonna over lap and contradict each other and there is nothing you can do but meet in the middle. i see what your saying but if i am out and about and go somewhere where my gun is not allowed what can you do if your already out but leave it locked in your car out of sight

Exclamation Capitalization and punctuation

like i said there is no way to please every one sometimes you win sometimes you lose its a fact of life that we all have to deal with that the thing about rights at some point they are gonna over lap and contradict each other and there is nothing you can do but meet in the middle. i see what your saying but if i am out and about and go somewhere where my gun is not allowed what can you do if your already out but leave it locked in your car out of sight
    In three posts on this thread you have only used a capital letter twice and that was when you mentioned the proper noun Kentucky. Please capitalize the first letter of the first word of every sentence as it makes yours posts easier to read. Also note that every sentence should end with either a period, question mark, or exclamation point. In your three posting you have only used a period once and a comma once. Please learn to use proper punctuation as well as capitalization.

10. Gulf 5.....why would you expect anything more from government run schools??

YouTube - Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES

God, Please Help this country!! If we don't get the job done these are the people that will bury this Republic.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

11. I am sorry if what I had posted was hard to read, but I was at work at the time, and was working on several things at once. I apologize and thanks for making a new member feel welcomed it is greatly appreciated.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast