CCW licenses and badges, pictures? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW licenses and badges, pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Walk away! Get in a fight over words and lose your CCW and do jail time. If your not able to be the bigger man and walk away then you should not be ARMED in public!
    Ahhh, we're being facetious, here, S&W. There was a lengthy thread on this topic a while ago, which has refused to die (I still take grief for it). And yeah, your advice was the consensus.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Here is a site you can check out.

Concealed Carry Permit Badges with Arizona State Seal

Most LEO's and most CCW people don't think they are a good idea, and may, in fact get you in trouble. No law against it though.

"A free people should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from anyone, including their own government. ~ G. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Ahhh, we're being facetious, here, S&W. There was a lengthy thread on this topic a while ago, which has refused to die (I still take grief for it). And yeah, your advice was the consensus.
    I was just gonna yell "FISH ON!!!" when I read S&W's response...

It's one of those things I rib JJ about... It was a good thread though and got some heated discussion going. The CCW badge thing kinda has the same effect... So does the discussion about how to tell a LEO and discussion about carrying a gun in church gets some people really twitching...

It's all in the name of fun and a great way to get to know some of the people behind the posts. JJ and I call each other and get ourselves laughing over funny stuff like that..

S&WM&P40 it's all in good fun and done with respect...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Talking CCW Badges

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Oh, crap. Here it comes. Now we have both the badge and the "inform LEO or not" topics in one thread! AAAAAHHHHHHH!
    As Rosco P. Coltrain would say, "Goodie Goodie Gumdrops, another CCW Badge thread."

Thumbs down CCW Badges

Quote Originally Posted by Naybor View Post
    Here is a site you can check out.

Concealed Carry Permit Badges with Arizona State Seal

Most LEO's and most CCW people don't think they are a good idea, and may, in fact get you in trouble. No law against it though.
    I am disapointed that that site does not sell an American Samoa, District of Columbia, Guam, North Marianis, or Puerto Rican CCW badge.

Please---don't forget your CCW sash!
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

8. I live in Az. also. As for the picture I don't have a problem with that, but the badge thing that implies to me I will have to display it on shirt front or some place visible. I don't want an attacker to know I carry. I personally don't want anyone to know.....

Yeah, but the pertinent question is: what would you do if someone insulted your wife?
    I'd try really hard to keep her from hurting him too badly...

good one! Merry Christmas to all.

Yeah, but the pertinent question is: what would you do if someone insulted your wife?
    You congratulate him/her for being so quick in recognizing her faults, and that if you had been that quick, she would never have been your wife.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast