CCW licenses and badges, pictures? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW licenses and badges, pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by kittyhawk63 View Post
    You congratulate him/her for being so quick in recognizing her faults, and that if you had been that quick, she would never have been your wife.

Body armor?
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yeah, but the pertinent question is: what would you do if someone insulted your wife?
    You could always use the Sean Penn reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Penn
    Yeah I made a huge mistake by letting Madonna get away from me.

Most states that I know of (I'm in Idaho) have a CCW much like a drivers license. I don't know of anyone that issues an actual badge.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Walk away! Get in a fight over words and lose your CCW and do jail time. If your not able to be the bigger man and walk away then you should not be ARMED in public!
    Well said.... If you're going to do something stupid please don't do it while carrying your CCW, it will only make it that much harder for the rest of us law abiding, reasonable, gun carrying citizens... There are already enough people trying to take away my rights to carry, please don't give them any more ammunition.

What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    Please---don't forget your CCW sash!
    I don't understand why anyone would advertise that they are carrying concealed. In my state anyone can carry a weapon out in the open (not concealed) so why wouldn't you just do that instead of advertising the fact that you have one in your pocket? ST

Shootercarry, a big +1!

I've been carrying concealed for 47 years. On duty, off duty, with permit's from two or more states. All my badges are mounted on a wall in my man cave.

I agree that Az.s CCL is boring, but so what? My SS card is boring too, but when I need it, it works.

nothing wrong with a boring ltc. texas makes theirs look like a dl. like someone said, my ss card is boring, but it works when i need it. " good way to put it"

I like most on this site will never carry a badge that says i carry. leave the badges to someone who earned it like a LEO or a security officer. I dont want to be mistaken as "playing cop." it leads to more trouble than i want. if i want someone to know i carry ill tell them or go to a open carry state. other than that concealed means concealed.

Just 2-cents from Texas.
    Caps, patches, decals advertising Concealed Carry? I decline to purchase any of them, and I definitely don't want a badge. I have no desire to carry/wear/display anything that says to the world, "I'm Packing! Seems to me it defeats the purpose of Concealed Carry if one chooses to advertise the fact. I've got my 100 Club & my NRA caps, but mostly wear my UT cap (it's a genetic flaw, I suppose). Our CHL here looks similar to our TXDL, and I keep the CHL in my wallet, right behind my DL. With luck I'll never have to show the CHL to anyone. By luck AND preparedness, I hope never to need to show my concealed weapon, either. Better to avoid or to defuse a confrontation than to resort to the exercise of deadly force. Houston ain't Dodge City, and I ain't Bill Hickok.

My weapons are sort of like my fire extinguishers, battery jumper box, smoke detectors, and first-aid kits. I'd prefer never to use any of them, but I make sure all are in working order & handy at all times, just in case. I don't "practice" regularly with any of them except for the handguns.

10. Thumbs up Re: Ccw badge

I personally do not own a CCW Badge yet, but I am in due process of getting one. They are really nice and does make an officer aware that you are a in possession of a CCW as soon as you take your wallet out.

Here is a picture of a CCW Badge. They come in different designs.

http://www.mossycreekcustom.com/wp-c...ccw-badge1.jpg

http://www.gunthorp.com/images/ccw%20badge%206374.jpg

11. First sensible thread I've seen in a while. Wanna carry a badge - become a law enforcement officer. Take what the State, County, or City requires and stick it in your wallet.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast