CCW licenses and badges, pictures? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW licenses and badges, pictures?

IMHO, a company selling a "CCW Badge" panders to those who looks at CCW in the wrong way. "Hey, lookee here!! See my pretty gun!! I carry concealed just like a detective or PI!!!!!" "Wanna see my badge?"

The vast majority of us take our CCW license as a very serious responsibility. We carry to protect ourselves, our family, and others. It's like putting our wallets in our pockets ~ there until needed. AND NO ONE KNOWS THE CCW IS THERE UNTIL NEEDED!

It is up to us to educate those who join our "fraternity" as to what is expected of each of us, both to keep us all safe and also to prevent bad Public Relations getting out to the anti-gun crowd. Yeah, make fun a little, but try to ultimately educate and TEACH!

Wow! I feel much better now!

"A free people should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from anyone, including their own government. ~ G. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post

Body armor?
    I'm guessing that (if he is maried) his wife doesn't carry...

Quote Originally Posted by Naybor View Post
    IMHO, a company selling a "CCW Badge" panders to those who looks at CCW in the wrong way. "Hey, lookee here!! See my pretty gun!! I carry concealed just like a detective or PI!!!!!" "Wanna see my badge?"

The vast majority of us take our CCW license as a very serious responsibility. We carry to protect ourselves, our family, and others. It's like putting our wallets in our pockets ~ there until needed. AND NO ONE KNOWS THE CCW IS THERE UNTIL NEEDED!

It is up to us to educate those who join our "fraternity" as to what is expected of each of us, both to keep us all safe and also to prevent bad Public Relations getting out to the anti-gun crowd. Yeah, make fun a little, but try to ultimately educate and TEACH!

Wow! I feel much better now!
    Trying to teach/educate the anti gun/anti preservation crowd can be like pissing on a fire with gasoline! Now don't get me wrong SOME can be flipped and re educated to think like a normal human. But some get off on starting that war or words just so they can work you up and play the 'Got you" game on youtube/CNN or other news channel/site. So they can use it to fuel the anti gun crowd and paint us all as "redneck hillbillies".

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    I'm guessing that (if he is maried) his wife doesn't carry...
    Ah, No...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by semajnarud View Post
    I personally do not own a CCW Badge yet, but I am in due process of getting one. They are really nice and does make an officer aware that you are a in possession of a CCW as soon as you take your wallet out.

Here is a picture of a CCW Badge. They come in different designs.

http://www.mossycreekcustom.com/wp-c...ccw-badge1.jpg

http://www.gunthorp.com/images/ccw%20badge%206374.jpg
    Please tell me your just busting our balls You put your self at a huge risk by running around with something like that. I'm sure that in NY,MA,NJ,CT,CA owning/carrying something such as that badge is illegal or will soon be.

For the record, I TOTALLY 100% think that wearing a badge is dumb. as a friend of mine says they are like "shoot me first" signs. I also think it would be too close to impersonating a LEO.

I never even carried a badge when I was a Private detective, and THEN I was legally allowed and encouraged to do so.

Glad to see (most of) you agree with me.

Please tell me your just busting our balls You put your self at a huge risk by running around with something like that. I'm sure that in NY,MA,NJ,CT,CA owning/carrying something such as that badge is illegal or will soon be.
    In Utah it is illegal.

As an OpenCarry activist, who needs a badge when my gun is visible all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by m1gunr View Post
    In Utah it is illegal.

As an OpenCarry activist, who needs a badge when my gun is visible all the time.
    People do carry them when open carrying trust me lol. Some guy on youtube had a badge like that at a open carry meet. I will try and find the video and post it.

Thumbs down CCW badges

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    People do carry them when open carrying trust me lol. Some guy on youtube had a badge like that at a open carry meet. I will try and find the video and post it.
    We don't need no stinkin badges!

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    We don't need no stinkin badges!
    No **** I was stating that I have seen people use them while Open Carrying! To me it's just another way to scream "LOOK AT ME" "I'M a wannabe that never was".

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast