CCW licenses and badges, pictures? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW licenses and badges, pictures?

Talking The magical power of CCW Badges.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    No **** I was stating that I have seen people use them while Open Carrying! To me it's just another way to scream "LOOK AT ME" "I'M a wannabe that never was".
    It's amazing that whenever the subject of CCW badges is brought up, the conversation devolves into utter sillyness.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    It's amazing that whenever the subject of CCW badges is brought up, the conversation devolves into utter sillyness.
    LOL, The topic it's self is silliness enough said . What's even more silly is that we have so many threads on this one topic have people forgotten how to use the SEARCH BAR?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Lightbulb CCW Badge Forum

LOL, The topic it's self is silliness enough said . What's even more silly is that we have so many threads on this one topic have people forgotten how to use the SEARCH BAR?
    I have often thought that there should be a separate forum for discusions about CCW Badges.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I have often thought that there should be a separate forum for discusions about CCW Badges.
    Luke should just make them all one thread and then LOCK THEM!!! Then add CCW badge to the restricted list of words. Be done with it once and for all.

Luke should just make them all one thread and then LOCK THEM!!! Then add CCW badge to the restricted list of words. Be done with it once and for all.
    Automatic banning for a period of 7 days for attempting to begin a thread with CCW & Badge in the title or body of the thread..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Automatic banning for a period of 7 days for attempting to begin a thread with CCW & Badge in the title or body of the thread..
    LOL that's harsh but I like it! I can tell you first hand from all the moderator/admin work I have done on other forum that it's easier then that. As I stated above he can add the words to the banned word list for the forums and it will keep anyone from using the words. It will bleep them out or change it to the substitute word on the approved list. Still better make all new members take a how to class on how to use the SEARCH BAR!

When you are new to conceal carry you start searching for/and about conceal carry.

Some of this stuff sounds and looks cool and you know nothing about any of it.

You have to learn from others or by trial and error.

I looked at the badges. They make it sound like you have to have one and everyone has one. You are new so you don't know any better and you buy one.( I didn't because it is illegal here.)

If it was not illegal here, I would have bought one.
    When I started reading on the forums about them, I would have thrown it away.

There needs to be a sticky or something on these badges.
    Badges are an important subject. People need to know what a bad idea this is and why.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    When you are new to conceal carry you start searching for/and about conceal carry.

Some of this stuff sounds and looks cool and you know nothing about any of it.

You have to learn from others or by trial and error.

I looked at the badges. They make it sound like you have to have one and everyone has one. You are new so you don't know any better and you buy one.( I didn't because it is illegal here.)

If it was not illegal here, I would have bought one.
    When I started reading on the forums about them, I would have thrown it away.

There needs to be a sticky or something on these badges.
    Badges are an important subject. People need to know what a bad idea this is and why.
    I have no problem with people wanting to get information about a said item. My problem comes when one out of every ten new forum member starts a thread on the topic. When a simple search"USEING THE SEARCH BAR" would turn up all the threads this forum already has on this topic(some being more then 15 pages long and counting). I have been on some forums where failure to use the search bar would get you a warning(and if you posted a thread that had already been started it was deleted).

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee

Badge...Not a good idea unless you are LEO.

If someone were to flash that badge to impress or impersonate, it would lights out, locked up and badge gone. The only people that are going to get those things are people who want to "play cop". They are going to carry their badge on a belt clip so people can see it, they're going to be all "johnny bravo" and either get themselves or someone else hurt because the first time the stuff hits the fan and they're the only one with a "badge and gun" , watch out!

Quote Originally Posted by WB9IIE View Post
    Sorry about the double-tap!
    Click on edit post(1) Then click on delete message(2)Click delete this message and it will remove it(3).

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast