CCW licenses and badges, pictures?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW licenses and badges, pictures?

CCW licenses and badges, pictures?

I have been here for about 3 days, and have not seen this, so here goes, if it has been posted before, please provide a link.

Since I live in AZ, I don't need (or carry) a CCW. Last time I owned a CCW was when I lived in Washington (in 2000) and that license was a card that each person was responsible to laminate and carry, it wasn't much more than a piece of paper.

I hear on this site people talking about their licenses and "badges" when they say badges, do they mean an actual badge? SO, to clear it up, I would love to see if people could put pic's of their CCW. Arizona's is boring, looks like an ID card without a picture.

I am going to take the class and get my CCW so I can carry in other states, another great thing is AZ's CCW is honored in most states I go to, except Il and WI, which annoys me, as I am going there next summer for a month.

So, is it a card, an endorsement for your drivers license, a badge?

Ohio's is basically the same as your driver's license, including the photo ID. Just picked mine up today.

All of this information is already on the site! Just click on "Permit Info" at the top of the page next to "permit maps". Then click on the state you would like information on. Then you will see a photo of the state's permit and most information on it. As for the badges that to has already been asked to death! Just search CCW badge.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    All of this information is already on the site! Just click on "Permit Info" at the top of the page next to "permit maps". Then click on the state you would like information on. Then you will see a photo of the state's permit and most information on it. As for the badges that to has already been asked to death! Just search CCW badge.
    Thank you. I appreciate the info.

Yea, the CCW badge thing has been kicked from one side of the site to the other. It never really seems to get any traction.

It kinda comes off like "playing a cop" to most who carry a firearm for self defense. I will never wear a badge that indicates I'm permitted or licensed to carry a firearm...

In MA when I carry it's concealed and my LTC Class A (License To Carry) is in my wallet. If I have to interact with a police officer at some time in the course of my daily activity I will indicate to him/her that I am carrying a firearm and have a license to do so. I'll ask them how they would like me to proceeded and wait for instructions..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Yea, the CCW badge thing has been kicked from one side of the site to the other. It never really seems to get any traction.

It kinda comes off like "playing a cop" to most who carry a firearm for self defense. I will never wear a badge that indicates I'm permitted or licensed to carry a firearm...

In MA when I carry it's concealed and my LTC Class A (License To Carry) is in my wallet. If I have to interact with a police officer at some time in the course of my daily activity I will indicate to him/her that I am carrying a firearm and have a license to do so. I'll ask them how they would like me to proceeded and wait for instructions..
    Oh, crap. Here it comes. Now we have both the badge and the "inform LEO or not" topics in one thread! AAAAAHHHHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Oh, crap. Here it comes. Now we have both the badge and the "inform LEO or not" topics in one thread! AAAAAHHHHHHH!
    Bingo! I was thinking that was the next logical question...

I was gonna write about how I carry in church, and thought, Nahhh...

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Bingo! I was thinking that was the next logical question...

I was gonna write about how I carry in church, and thought, Nahhh...
    Yeah, but the pertinent question is: what would you do if someone insulted your wife?
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yeah, but the pertinent question is: what would you do if someone insulted your wife?
    Someone had a thread about that topic some time ago. Real nut job

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Walk away! Get in a fight over words and lose your CCW and do jail time. If your not able to be the bigger man and walk away then you should not be ARMED in public!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast