Pocket Pistol - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pocket Pistol

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by njsportsman View Post
    Over the weekend a friend of mine was carrying a beretta .25 cal a bobcat i believe. We were at a wedding and I like the way it slipped in and out of the pocket of his suit. I am going to get one or one like it. I like the kel tec. What do you guys carry? Any ideas? Thanks
    The .25 ACP is a really weak round. The only advantage is that it is center fire. You would be better off to have the Bobcat in .22 and load it with stingers than the .25 round. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by IWLAFART View Post
    Why he taking the gun in and out of his pocket at a wedding?? Was it a show and tell wedding.
    A gun stays in the pocket until it is needed for protection. IMHO
    He didn't have a shotgun?
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Njsportsman,
    I love my Beretta Tomcat (.32). Carry IWB appendix and here in FL where it's usually lightweight clothing, a longer t-shirt covers perfectly.

Mine is the Inox stainless..there was an issue a couple years ago with cracked frames on some of the matte/black models. Mine was replaced by Beretta with the Inox and I'm very happy.

Good luck in your search!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LCR is as small as I go but that is a personal decision rather than a recommendation.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

I also carry the Diamondback DB380 in a wallet holster.

hatchet

I have been carrying a KelTec P-3AT for almost 4 years now... great little gun for its purpose. Would feel better if it were a .45 cal, but then it wouldn't be quite as light/concealable.

8. For years In the summer I have carried a AMT 380, then switched to a Mustang but a couple of years ago the Pony became my weapon of choice for pocket carry. In the winter I carry a "J" frame in an ankle holster.

Thanks Pop

Quote Originally Posted by .38 girl View Post
    Njsportsman,
    I love my Beretta Tomcat (.32). Carry IWB appendix and here in FL where it's usually lightweight clothing, a longer t-shirt covers perfectly.

Mine is the Inox stainless..there was an issue a couple years ago with cracked frames on some of the matte/black models. Mine was replaced by Beretta with the Inox and I'm very happy.

Good luck in your search!
    My wife never leaves the house without her Inox Tomcat.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Zebra View Post
    In pocket pistols I prefer the Sig P238. It's a natural pointer with great night sights...and it's a soft shooter.
    Ditto

Another vote for Sig P238. Secondary gun to the G23 but there are times I can't have the G23 on my. The P238 is great in the pocket or small of the back. I carry it in a leather pocket holster whether in pocket or SOB.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast