Pocket Pistol - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pocket Pistol

Ruger LCP, Hornady CD.
    Frank
    Glock 27, Glock 23, Glock 22
    Mossberg 930SPX

3. I've been thinking about the tiny pistols. It's great that we have a selection that weigh less than half of what the German PPK in my bathrobe does empty.

Let's say, just hypothetically, that there was a well endowed woman in the range of 42G to 44GG (OK, she'll be back to 42G when she loses a bit of weight), and she was in the habit of slipping her tactical flashlight, folding knife (one of them), Droid phone and one or two other things into the top of her bra. Would a P32 be a better choice for her BUG than the P3AT or Ruger LCP? Or is the difference in thickness & weight so small as to be negligible?

Inquiring minds want to know. The only gifts she likes more than guns is knives, and I've sort of overloaded her with cutlery...

A few years ago, I did get to fire a P3AT. Cut li'l thing and not all that bad to shoot. It's amazing what we have now. I still have Mom's 1907 Savage .32 and it looks huge next to today's pocket pistols.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

in my opinion you cannot go wrong with a naa mini-revolver. mine is a 22 magnum with a separate cylinder for 22 lr. it is perfect for deep concealment and jokes aside it would easily fit where you are refering to. ive seen neckless chains- holsters made with this idea in mind. remember the 22 in your hand (or wherever) is better than the 44 you left at home. have a sahe and happy new year

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234