Holsters - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holsters

Thanks everyone for your input!

I have several holsters from DM Bullard for my current carry weapon. I've had others for my Kimbers and Walthers. Quality work at very reasonable prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Couzin View Post
    I have several holsters from DM Bullard for my current carry weapon. I've had others for my Kimbers and Walthers. Quality work at very reasonable prices.
    Looks like very good quality work. I might order something from him. Do you have certain models over others? I am going for IWB or regular, no cowboy or cross draw.

one more vote for the crossbreed super tuck. depending on where you live ( maybe i just didnt catch it) you might want to opt for horsehide. its better for high moisture areas like it can be here in texas. i didnt get the combat cut, but it holds my xd subcompact and full size m&p very well and its not bulky either.

hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    one more vote for the crossbreed super tuck. depending on where you live ( maybe i just didnt catch it) you might want to opt for horsehide. its better for high moisture areas like it can be here in texas. i didnt get the combat cut, but it holds my xd subcompact and full size m&p very well and its not bulky either.

hope it helps.
    I live in Missouri we have plenty of humidity so thanks for that advice.

I have been wearing my new Nick Matthews IWB for a few days now. It is a very comfy holster and conceals extremely well. It has a more extreme forward cant which aids in concealing the grip. It also puts the slide nice and low too. It is not reinforced but I have no issues with one handed reholstering. His turnaround time is great for custom leather. I received mine in under two weeks.
    NM Holsters - *Products
    “Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny” Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by cuznjed View Post
    I live in Missouri we have plenty of humidity so thanks for that advice.
    if i remember right its an extra $15 bucks, but im glad i spent the extra to make sure i have years of service from it. plus the cust service from them is awesome as well. any question ive emailed has been replyed to with in 1 - 2 hours or 1-2 days, but thats ok by my standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    Looks like very good quality work. I might order something from him. Do you have certain models over others? I am going for IWB or regular, no cowboy or cross draw.
    Daven: I have had the Combat version for each of my guns for OWB belt carry - doesn't have as much cant as the Bodyguard version. I have a titanium SW in a Combat (or the Crossdraw) and really has me giving it high marks for comfort. The Bodyguard was great for my Kimber - the cant was perfect and the shield kept the safety on as well as reduced the love handle rub. IWB - David makes a couple of IWB holsters with single clips - one is tuckable. I don't carry IWB anymore and have not had one of his IWB holsters - so... There is also the "Dual Carry" which allows the belt clips to be positioned for IWB or OWB and you can get the tuckable clips as well. Like I said - I've had several, and no complaints - yet!!

Try the Uncle Mike's IWB size 5. You'll decide if you like IWB for concealed carry for $15.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Has anyone tried the "Superfly" pocket holster for pocket autos? Just wondering what you thought about them and are they really as "sticky" as advertised?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast