CC Permit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CC Permit

Applied for the AZ NR permit. How long does that generally take? I have NH,VA and PA permits,and AZ wanted copies of them along with recent re qualification paperwork from my State the Oppessive State of Illinois.

Also and OT but
    Can we update the reciprocity maps and pemit map information as calls to prospective States gave very conflicting info about guide lines.
    AND FINALLY,
    We as CCW people need to get up Governor Quinns back side to pass HB 0245
    Which allows for CCW in Illinois. Mine is the ONLY state that doesnt allow this and Im TIRED of sitting back and letting my rights get raped.

Sorry for the Rant.

Cort in CHICAGO
    " We came,We Saw,We kicked their asses and when the screaming stopped,the blood dried,the smoke cleared and the dust settled...PEACE WAS RESTORED"

Post Thanks

Appreciate all the replys...just hoping its not going to take the full 90 days or longer !! The waiting is going to be the worst part for me as I'm sure it was for most of you as well....sad you can't just walk up in the sheriff's office give them your info, finger prints, get your permit, pay the $ and be on your merry way!!...at least not in NC.

I took 88 days for mine in Guilford county NC.

Ohio CHL (Fairfield County): about 3 weeks.
    PA non-resident (Centre County): 9 days.

ARIZONA UPDATE:

I sent out on Dec 4th, They got it the 10th, I was issued the permit on Dec 16th.
    OUTSTANDING TURNAROUND TIME FOR ARIZONA! This should be listed as a "gold star" state for the very polite and professional way they handle CCW permits.
    " We came,We Saw,We kicked their asses and when the screaming stopped,the blood dried,the smoke cleared and the dust settled...PEACE WAS RESTORED"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12