Are IWB holsters comfortable? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are IWB holsters comfortable?

I have been carrying in a Nick Matthews #1 IWB for a little over a week now. After a few days of breaking in the leather I can honestly say I sometimes forget I'm wearing it. I carry a G26 in it so the gun is not a full size. I may give the Silver Dollar pancake OWB hoster a try though.
    “Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny” Thomas Jefferson

I use a blade tech IWB kydex holster with a 5.11 reinforced belt with a compact 1911. I have started wearing a set of perry suspenders under my shirt w/t-shirt and it really helps tremendously for those of us that are backside challenged. I would really like to have a leather holster to use as well. I am still thinking of changing my EDC to the ruger LCR or SP 101 anyway for the decrease in weight.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Thank you Chief1297 for your input. I think that I am going to try it.

I carry a full size 1911A1 and a Glock 17 from the time I get dressed in the morning until I go to bed at night in Crossbreed holsters and find them quite comfortable 99% of the time.
    AL
    Proverbs 25:28 - A man without self control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

Crossbreed Supertuck. end of story. I got one for my Glock 27 and my Ruger LCR .357. You will never worry about IWB comfort again.

Safety Harbor, Florida since 2006 Waterloo, New York before 2006.
    I have tried many IWB holsters. The best setup I have is a Milt Sparks VMII holster and a Beltman belt.It is very comfortable with a Kimber Ultra CDP II in it at the 4:00 position. Just ordered a Ed Brown Kobra Carry and it will be in a Milt parks VMII on a Milt Sparks belt. Milt Sparks and Beltman belts are hard to beat.

Crossbreed Supertucks here as well. Have one for Ruger P90, SP01, and Springfield XD40SC. Most comfortable holster I have ever owned. Admittedly, I don't have many other brands but sure do love the Crossbreeds.
    luvmyRugers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234