New York State Concealed Carry Permit Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York State Concealed Carry Permit Question

1. Quote Originally Posted by remedyboy View Post
    NY needs to Wise up... They get monies out of working with other states... plus people come to the state.. I just don't see how they do not care about that.. That poor little state has taken a beating
    NY Politics are dominated by a load of idiots... always have been, always will be... hence why they've lost two seats in Congress due to a population decline and Texas has gained FOUR seats since everyone from NY seems to be moving here... I did it myself 13 years ago.
    "When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence." ~ Gary Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by ronzorelli View Post
    Your post claims NY honors Texas. It does not. That's why I made the comment in the first place, and bolded the "Texas" in your quoted post.
    Then that would be a ISSUE for Luke to fix! As I copied and pasted all the information he has down under the permit info page for NY.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Then that would be a ISSUE for Luke to fix! As I copied and pasted all the information he has down under the permit info page for NY.
    ok... well, you copied the wrong info. You copied the "States that honor my state's permit", not the "States that my state honors"
    "Honors NY Permit:
    New York

NY Permit Not Honored:
    Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, District of Columbia

Right Denied:
    Illinois, Wisconsin, American Samoa, N. Mariana Islands"

NY is full of elitist pigs in the government and they think no one else has enough rules... so they don't honor anyone else's permits.

It's "an issue", by the way.
    "When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence." ~ Gary Lloyd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12