Ruger LC9

Thread: Ruger LC9

1. Ruger LC9

Anybody here, see anything about the new LC9 by ruger. I am looking for a pocket pistol maybe a little on the big side for that but, from the little I have read about it so far I like. It's in my price range; ones I have been considering are the Kel Tec 9mm's and Kahr CW9. the Ruger is not much bigger and a better name at least the Kel Tec's.Ruger LC9 A New Pocket Pistol in 9mm

Haven't seen one yet, but I sure like the looks of the new LC9. Not sure if I would classify it as a pocket pistol though.

hatchet

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by njsportsman View Post
    Anybody here, see anything about the new LC9 by ruger. I am looking for a pocket pistol maybe a little on the big side for that but, from the little I have read about it so far I like. It's in my price range; ones I have been considering are the Kel Tec 9mm's and Kahr CW9. the Ruger is not much bigger and a better name at least the Kel Tec's.Ruger LC9 A New Pocket Pistol in 9mm
    Never seen it, but if that is what it looks like then I can't wait to get my hands on one!

5. I came across this.
    GunBlast.com - Table of Contents
    Don

My wife wants a new carry firearm and she is looking at the Ruger LC9 and the Ruger SR9C. The pain in the ass about the LC9 is it's so new that all the trusted holster makers have nothing on the market for it. So for now it have to be the SR9C. She had this to say about the SR9C "that is one sexy gun" LOL

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I have a LCP which is my primary carry. The LC9 might be a bit big for pocket carry so might not fill my needs. Were I to get something, I'd look long at the new SIG P290, which is supposed to retail for about $100 more, but is slightly smaller than the Ruger.

I think it will be too small for a big guy like me. I am holding out for the rumored coming of the SR40c.