Wal Mart Walk Video - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Wal Mart Walk Video

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by doctruptwn View Post
    No infact doing a search on this site will bring up previous post about Walmart walks.



    Don't know why, It's just a video of a legally licensed person walking through a Walmart. I can find at least 1 post on every gun forum on the internet providing someone's experience doing the "walk".



    I will probably pull it in the next couple of days, and edit it into a shorter version. Just too much camera bouncing.
    Still never heard of it. It would seem as if you would have a better way to spend the time. Why would one want to do "The WalMart walk"? It just seems like a waste of time to me. I'm not knocking it I'm just trying to understand why one would want to do it?

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Still never heard of it. It would seem as if you would have a better way to spend the time. Why would one want to do "The WalMart walk"? It just seems like a waste of time to me. I'm not knocking it I'm just trying to understand why one would want to do it?
    It gives the concealed carrier confidence that they can conceal their gun well enough that no one in Wal Mart notices. Then one of them dang open carriers comes along, walking through Wal Mart with his gun on his belt and takes all the glory away because 99% of the people at Wal Mart don't notice his gun either!

  4. #13
    Infidel-- I have a lot of free time. I replaced to old one with the newer shorter version, much less bouncing video in this one.
    Also on: Ksccw.com NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor, Cheif Range Safety Officer

  5. Congratulations! You have just been chosen as the man of the year by:

    Funny Pictures at WalMart

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    It gives the concealed carrier confidence that they can conceal their gun well enough that no one in Wal Mart notices. Then one of them dang open carriers comes along, walking through Wal Mart with his gun on his belt and takes all the glory away because 99% of the people at Wal Mart don't notice his gun either!
    LOL +1

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  7. #16
    i dont get it either. concealed means just that....concealed. so why do a wal mart walk?? a right of passage?? to me the walk is just silly. nooe is really going to pay that close of attn to you. also the right of passage happend the day you got yout licence in the mail i guess if the really is a passage. ive just never heard of this anywhere, and it seems silly to me.

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    i dont get it either. concealed means just that....concealed. so why do a wal mart walk?? a right of passage?? to me the walk is just silly. nooe is really going to pay that close of attn to you. also the right of passage happend the day you got yout licence in the mail i guess if the really is a passage. ive just never heard of this anywhere, and it seems silly to me.
    Thank you! Yet another person who has never heard of this "right of passage"!

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  9. It's like the guy that looked down his nose at me at Jack in the Box and said:

    Him: "I carry mine concealed."
    Me: "You're not doing it very well."
    Him: "What do you mean?"
    Me: "I know you have a gun."

    I really don't have a problem with anyone carrying concealed - but jeez, if you're going to make such a big deal about it, just open carry the dang thing!

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    It gives the concealed carrier confidence that they can conceal their gun well enough that no one in Wal Mart notices. Then one of them dang open carriers comes along, walking through Wal Mart with his gun on his belt and takes all the glory away because 99% of the people at Wal Mart don't notice his gun either!
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    It's like the guy that looked down his nose at me at Jack in the Box and said:

    Him: "I carry mine concealed."
    Me: "You're not doing it very well."
    Him: "What do you mean?"
    Me: "I know you have a gun."

    I really don't have a problem with anyone carrying concealed - but jeez, if you're going to make such a big deal about it, just open carry the dang thing!
    LMAO
    Your cracking me up LT!

    It's so funny because it's so true. I am honestly shocked at how little people notice my sidearm. I was hanging out with a friend back when I first started OCing and it was literally 2 hours before he noticed I had a gun on my hip.

    Kinda takes away from that whole "the BG will notice you and shoot you first" ideology.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

    I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

  11. Kind weird... different strokes for different folks I guess. Im new enough to cc though that I guess I can understand, I was totaly paranoid the first time I went to a store with my CCW too... but that passed pretty quick.. I sure never thought to go to the store just for the sake of walking through the isles with my CCW Its funny that you had a map and everything ....... I'll admit at first I did keep asking my wife to walk behind my and see if she could see it (IWB at 4:30)... she made fun of me

    But Im over it now and dont worry about it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast