Wal Mart Walk Video - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wal Mart Walk Video

I gotta say, I've never heard of this before. It seems really strange to me someone would do this just for the confidence building but it's on a whole new level if you're actually recording it.

Maybe you'd be better off going for a walk in your neighborhood or a trail or something. You're not carrying a MP5, no one is going to notice you. Talking to yourself in the dvd aisle on other hand would have the opposite effect.

I was an 'associate' with Wal Mart for eight years (and can still amazingly speak in complete sentences). Wal Mart does NOT allow cameras of any kind in their stores so this is a unique video in itself there. They do not like for other stores/vendors to see or study the lay-out. Or that is their excuse anyway. During my employment time there (which ended 2 years ago due to health reasons) a man did come in with his weapon exposed, holstered of course. He has a permit to carry and thought nothing of it. However, all it takes is one person to create panic and that is what took place. The police were called and the man was removed from the store. It was later printed in the local paper that he is a business owner and does carry large amounts of cash from time to time, which is why he was allowed the weapon. BTW...this is in Iowa. Iowa's new gun laws are awesome and I will be getting my permit to carry/concealed this coming week and I can hardly wait to have it. I will carry my firearm with me at all times. I hope more people will. It should become a common place thing to see people with firearms. It is a well known fact that people with permits are NOT criminals and events with use of their weapons are scare as hens teeth. But the dumbed down general public are unaware of such facts.

4. Quote Originally Posted by oldbanjo View Post
    If you ever have to shoot your Gun in a Wal mart you may have to explain making that Video too the Police. They may get the idea that you are looking for trouble.
    This is kinda what I was thinking. Hope it never comes back to bite ya

5. Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    What was the point of this video?
    Is this a regional thing like cow tipping?
    HEY.....NO need to bring cow tipping into this

Quote Originally Posted by duncan View Post
    I'd like to see a video where someone follows you around as you OPEN CARRY and get people's reactions on camera...
    Peoples reactions are always priceless.

The girlfriend and I went to diner last night at an Olive Garden, I carry my G26 in a Binachi 105 at the 3:15. I sat down and took my jacket off, pistol facing in to the booth. Had my meal and when I stood up to put my jacket on and leave the girl in the next booth just about had a heart attack

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Peoples reactions are always priceless.

The girlfriend and I went to diner last night at an Olive Garden, I carry my G26 in a Binachi 105 at the 3:15. I sat down and took my jacket off, pistol facing in to the booth. Had my meal and when I stood up to put my jacket on and leave the girl in the next booth just about had a heart attack
    I would say because your firearm was facing in and the staff could not see it till you left. Is the only reason why you did not get asked to leave. OG is a known anti gun company(really bad around here).

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by aj's 40 cal View Post
    this walmart walk passage guy is dumb. No one cares about your walkin around walmart.... Sorry, but no one cares. Get over it.
    +1 thank you!

9. Went to Wal Mart yesterday. Said hello to the greeter, we passed with my strong side between us. Stopped at the ATM and withdrew $100. The ATM is just inside the door and my strong side faces toward the passage where everyone comes into the store passes through. Shopped for school clothes for the daughter for a while and walked out. Nobody noticed my openly carried stainless steel PT-145 on my belt.

My wife said that if I asked her to shoot video the first thing on the video would be her slapping the stupid out of me. (Wife's words, not mine.)

Wal Mart is certainly no definitive test of concealment skills.

[email protected] sounds like you've got a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by homershoots View Post
    [email protected] sounds like you've got a good one!
    +1
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast