Wal Mart Walk Video
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Wal Mart Walk Video

  1. #1

    Wal Mart Walk Video

    I got bored so I made a video on how to do a Wal Mart walk. Tell me what you think.

    EDIT

    I went ahead and pulled this version while I work on a different one.

    Second Edit:

    Here the newer shorter version:

    New version
    Also on: Ksccw.com NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor, Cheif Range Safety Officer

  2.   
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by doctruptwn View Post
    I got bored so I made a video on how to do a Wal Mart walk. Tell me what you think.

    Wal Mart Walk Video
    I have to ask why the video? People carry concealed and open in walmarts everyday.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Still trying to figure out how it takes confidence to carry a concealed weapon.

    Now carrying one in the open, that takes confidence.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

    I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

  5. #4
    More of an answer to the question, "What's the Wal Mart Walk?"
    Also on: Ksccw.com NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor, Cheif Range Safety Officer

  6. I'd like to see a video where someone follows you around as you OPEN CARRY and get people's reactions on camera...
    http://NCgunOwners.com

  7. #6

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by doctruptwn View Post
    More of an answer to the question, "What's the Wal Mart Walk?"
    This some kind of local thing? I have never heard of the "Walmart walk of passage" before now. Most if not all the people I know who carry concealed/open just strap it on and go.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  8. #7
    If you ever have to shoot your Gun in a Wal mart you may have to explain making that Video too the Police. They may get the idea that you are looking for trouble.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by duncan View Post
    I'd like to see a video where someone follows you around as you OPEN CARRY and get people's reactions on camera...
    People do it all time at our local super center and for the most part it's a none issue.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by duncan View Post
    I'd like to see a video where someone follows you around as you OPEN CARRY and get people's reactions on camera...
    It would be exactly the same. Ooops, I see someone already said it. Well, I agree.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    This some kind of local thing? I have never heard of the "Walmart walk of passage" before now. Most if not all the people I know who carry concealed/open just strap it on and go.
    No infact doing a search on this site will bring up previous post about Walmart walks.

    Quote Originally Posted by oldbanjo View Post
    If you ever have to shoot your Gun in a Wal mart you may have to explain making that Video too the Police. They may get the idea that you are looking for trouble.
    Don't know why, It's just a video of a legally licensed person walking through a Walmart. I can find at least 1 post on every gun forum on the internet providing someone's experience doing the "walk".



    I will probably pull it in the next couple of days, and edit it into a shorter version. Just too much camera bouncing.
    Also on: Ksccw.com NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor, Cheif Range Safety Officer

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast