What's The Most Popular Concealed Weapon Handgun Caliber? - Page 42

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Concealed Weapon Handgun Caliber?

Voters
1821. You may not vote on this poll

19 1.04%

18 0.99%

56 3.08%
  • .38 Special

98 5.38%

240 13.18%
  • .40 S&W

446 24.49%
  • .41 Magnum

2 0.11%
  • .45 ACP

424 23.28%
  • 9mm

729 40.03%
  • 10mm

16 0.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: What's The Most Popular Concealed Weapon Handgun Caliber?

I can guarantee you that the .22lr and .25 ACP are carried a LOT more than this poll would indicate. :-)

3. .45 because when you have to draw your gun hopefully one powerful shot will be enough.

4. I carry 9mm 60% and 45acp 40%. It depends on my mood, clothing and if I can carry a larger gun. I live in Detroit so I always have at least one weapon with me. I'm thinking about carry a 22cal as a second gun for dog walks. It's much easier to get good hits with those little cals. Cakeyes

Hopefully, when you pull your gun, you never have to hit anyone at ALL, much less to vital areas with a powerful load. Regardless of the circumstances, on average, you just wrote a check for at least $50,000 if you hit somebody with a bullet, if you want to stay out of prison and not be sued out of every dime you ever make. Just ask OJ if you can be acquitted and then lose the civil case afterward!

Quote Originally Posted by thru View Post
    Hopefully, when you pull your gun, you never have to hit anyone at ALL, much less to vital areas with a powerful load. Regardless of the circumstances, on average, you just wrote a check for at least $50,000 if you hit somebody with a bullet, if you want to stay out of prison and not be sued out of every dime you ever make. Just ask OJ if you can be acquitted and then lose the civil case afterward!
    OJ is a sociopathic killer so thats a really bad example. There have been thousands and thousands of deadly force cases that have been justified in the civilian and LE realm without civil liabilities. Your posts are questionable at best. If I pull my firearm its going to be used. If you want to use yours to scare or dink around to avoid being sued, so be it. If I pull my gun things have already gone horribly wrong and now its time to let the lead fly.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

okay, dude you want to foot the bill for the people who live in places where it's NOT so "gun-friendly", hmm? What I said is VERY good advice, what YOU said can and will get a lot of people in a lot of trouble, while you just keep on spreading bad info.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thru View Post
    okay, dude you want to foot the bill for the people who live in places where it's NOT so "gun-friendly", hmm? What I said is VERY good advice, what YOU said can and will get a lot of people in a lot of trouble, while you just keep on spreading bad info.
    Warning shots fired in the air are pretty dang stupid too.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

says you. they work pretty well. Every month, the NRA mag posts at least one example of a warning shot (or at least, a miss) that sufficed, as sell as many cases where just showing the gun sufficed.

MANY punks "think" that the guns' not real, not loaded, not a rd in chamber, not cocked, or you wont fire at aman, etc, cause they know of such cases. When you DO fire, they get those mistakes out of their head, REAL quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by thru View Post
    MANY punks "think" that the guns' not real, not loaded, not a rd in chamber, not cocked, or you wont fire at aman, etc, cause they know of such cases. When you DO fire, they get those mistakes out of their head, REAL quickly.
    Yes when I fire and send a round into their torso one would tend to stop making mistakes.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast