What's The Most Popular Concealed Weapon Handgun Caliber? - Page 56

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Concealed Weapon Handgun Caliber?

Voters
1822. You may not vote on this poll

19 1.04%

18 0.99%

56 3.07%
  • .38 Special

98 5.38%

240 13.17%
  • .40 S&W

446 24.48%
  • .41 Magnum

2 0.11%
  • .45 ACP

425 23.33%
  • 9mm

729 40.01%
  • 10mm

16 0.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Thread: What's The Most Popular Concealed Weapon Handgun Caliber?

1. LC9s isn't a caliber...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

3. 9mm with at least 8 Rounds

4. Kimber ultra carry CDP .45 with built in Laser grip and meprolight sights

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

5. And h&k usp .40 variant 7 lem

6. Quote Originally Posted by makomaster01 View Post
    And h&k usp .40 variant 7 lem

9mm. By far.

The Place to Be

7. Theres a reason the 9mm is #1. And is used by so many various law enforcement agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by kramden View Post
    Theres a reason the 9mm is #1. And is used by so many various law enforcement agencies.
    Yes, because they are cheap.

9. To many people overlook the .32 acp. It is better than .380 acp.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    To many people overlook the .32 acp. It is better than .380 acp.
    Just to make sure anyone inclined to take advice from this poster knows who and what he is:

Quote Originally Posted by cluznar
    ...Another good way to help gun control....

...As for gun bans, without a doubt assault rifles must be banned, citizens have no need for assault rifles in an educated society.
    With 557 posts in this thread to date, at 26, cluznar has the most by 10 more than his closest competitor. Nearly all of them seek to "advise" people to look into .32 ACP or .380. Back in 2012, he was willing to talk up 9mm because he (allegedly) owned one (that he later claimed was never fired, and I can prove that), but other than a few posts in this thread during that time-frame, he's been a cheer-leader for rounds with the least stopping power or penetration out of the common rounds for concealed (or open for that matter) carry. The 26 posts of his in this thread prove that assertion adequately, but searching on his posting history throughout this forum will drive the truth home. He's a shill for gun control and gun bans, and for some unfathomable reason, he tries to talk less knowledgeable and unsuspecting newcomers into carrying the most under-powered rounds for self-defense.

He certainly has the right to be a "fan" of any given round or brand of weapon he chooses to be. Y'all, especially the newcomers who post to this thread, likewise have a right to know who (and what kind of person) is giving you advice on low-powered rounds. He will tell you that two rounds from a .380 will drop a "smaller" brown bear, as well as a "grizzly bear following a woman in the woods," because he doesn't even know that brown bears are grizzlies. LOL. Either way, only the luckiest two shots from one of the micro-compact .380s in the history of history would ever kill a grizzly. Beware of who you accept advice from is all I'm sayin'.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

11. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Just to make sure anyone inclined to take advice from this poster knows who and what he is:

With 557 posts in this thread to date, at 26, cluznar has the most by 10 more than his closest competitor. Nearly all of them seek to "advise" people to look into .32 ACP or .380. Back in 2012, he was willing to talk up 9mm because he (allegedly) owned one (that he later claimed was never fired, and I can prove that), but other than a few posts in this thread during that time-frame, he's been a cheer-leader for rounds with the least stopping power or penetration out of the common rounds for concealed (or open for that matter) carry. The 26 posts of his in this thread prove that assertion adequately, but searching on his posting history throughout this forum will drive the truth home. He's a shill for gun control and gun bans, and for some unfathomable reason, he tries to talk less knowledgeable and unsuspecting newcomers into carrying the most under-powered rounds for self-defense.

He certainly has the right to be a "fan" of any given round or brand of weapon he chooses to be. Y'all, especially the newcomers who post to this thread, likewise have a right to know who (and what kind of person) is giving you advice on low-powered rounds. He will tell you that two rounds from a .380 will drop a "smaller" brown bear, as well as a "grizzly bear following a woman in the woods," because he doesn't even know that brown bears are grizzlies. LOL. Either way, only the luckiest two shots from one of the micro-compact .380s in the history of history would ever kill a grizzly. Beware of who you accept advice from is all I'm sayin'.

Blues
    I was laughing out loud when I read it and I remember now what this poster is all about. I literally told myself to ignore it because he might just be some old-timer with his Dad's gun as his only SD. I can't even remember the last time I saw .32 on the shelf. It might be but who's looking for it and how little is actually being sold? Thanks for the heads up.

The Place to Be

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast