What is the most popular Concealed Carry Holster? - Page 28

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Concealed Carry Holster?

Voters
805. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bianchi 5

5 0.62%
  • Bianchi 7

2 0.25%
  • Blackhawk CQC IWB

7 0.87%
  • Blackhawk Serpa

26 3.23%
  • Blackhawk Serpa II OWB

18 2.24%
  • Blackhawk Serpa with paddle

27 3.35%
  • Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealed

13 1.61%
  • Comp-Tac Belt Holster

1 0.12%
  • Comp-Tac CTAC Holster

6 0.75%
  • Comp-Tac Infidel

5 0.62%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Gladiator

3 0.37%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC

38 4.72%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan

2 0.25%
  • Comp-Tac Paddle

1 0.12%
  • Concealed Comfort Cell Pal

3 0.37%
  • Crossbreed MicroClip

3 0.37%
  • Crossbreed MuniTuck

41 5.09%
  • Crossbreed QwikClip

6 0.75%
  • Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

312 38.76%
  • Custom Kydex

22 2.73%
  • Custom Leather

26 3.23%
  • Desantis Inner Piece IWB

14 1.74%
  • DeSantis Nemesis

33 4.10%
  • Desantis pancake with thumb break

11 1.37%
  • Don Hume

19 2.36%
  • FIST #20 ADJUSTABLE IWB

3 0.37%
  • Fobus HK-1-LH

2 0.25%
  • Fobus standard paddle

23 2.86%
  • Galco CCP

1 0.12%
  • Galco Front Pocket Horsehide

1 0.12%
  • Galco Kingtuck IWB Holster

28 3.48%
  • Galco Miami Classic Shoulder holster system

12 1.49%
  • Galco MOB Middle of Back Holster

3 0.37%
  • Galco N3 IWB Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco Pocket Protector Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco Push Up Inside The Pant Holster

0 0%
  • Galco Royal Guard Inside The Pant Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco SC2 Inside Pant Holster

3 0.37%
  • Galco Scout Clip On Inside Pant Holster

1 0.12%
  • Galco Skyops Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco Stow-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

11 1.37%
  • Galco Summer Comfort Inside Pant holster

11 1.37%
  • Galco Triton Kydex IWB Holster

2 0.25%
  • Galco Tuck-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

6 0.75%
  • Galco UDC Ultra Deep Cover Holster

4 0.50%
  • Galco USA Ultimate Second Amendment

1 0.12%
  • Galco V-HAWK IWB Holster

1 0.12%
  • Galco Waistband Inside The Pant

8 0.99%
  • Galco Walkabout Inside The Pant

1 0.12%
  • JSHolsters JS IWB

2 0.25%
  • Kholster

39 4.84%
  • Kirkpatrick

4 0.50%
  • Kramer Leather IWB

9 1.12%
  • Milt Sparks VM-2

22 2.73%
  • Mitch Rosen rig

16 1.99%
  • N8squared Tactical

40 4.97%
  • Pure Kustom Holsters Black Ops Pro

3 0.37%
  • Raven Concealment

9 1.12%
  • Ross Leather Pocket Holster

2 0.25%
  • S&W Fanny Pack

4 0.50%
  • Smart Carry

23 2.86%
  • Thunderwear

5 0.62%
  • Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage

6 0.75%
  • AceCase tuckable

2 0.25%
  • Simply Rugged

7 0.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most popular Concealed Carry Holster?

Tulsa, Bristow Freedom Ranch Pistol Academy
    as a fat man, I find inside the holsters uncomfortable, and they make it harder to get to my gun. I prefer a good quality outside the waistband holster ( I have one custom made from alligator) and cover it with a patriot vest. love my patriot vest, my draw time is fast, my site acquisition time is sudden, and my trigger squeeze is smooth, and I have trained my mind to remain calm under all types of pressure. but I wont know for sure until I am faced with the ultimate test.

3. I have been trying them all out and have two boxes full of holsters. The same holster that works for me may NOT work for you. My fav right now is the Smartcarry with a Glock 26/36/30S depending on my clothing and how I am feeling; same manual of arms of course. I have several other carry guns that I am playing with but I keep coming back to the Glock for a variety of reasons; sufficient accuracy, desired calibers, RELIABILITY, ease of use, easy maintenance, etc. I also am playing with Sig P239, Sig C3, HK USP C, HK P7M8 (love the squeeze cocker as it is the safest pocket pistol around, bar none!) and on occasion Walther/S&W P99 in 9/.45, etc. Still, I keep coming back to those Glocks and the Smartcarry. Have been ill so not too many trips stateside where I can carry and where I am presently there is NO carry for all intents, but one keeps a handgun in a minisafe with the ammo in a separate minisafe - rapid access types, to be sure to adhere to the letter of the law and go beyond same. We had an attempted home invasion 3 years ago, just after I got out of hospital and was weak as a puppy and since that day the family has been more than supportive of having spent the money to have a handgun at hand and to the letter of the law. One does not realize the urgency of being able to protect one's home and family until faced with armed intruders. And one does not realize the urgency of carrying 24/7/365 until one has faced that and also an attempted carjacking.... and I can tell you that looking down the barrel of that revolver.... I could not tell you what caliber it was. Only that when it was up to my face it was BIIIIIIIG!! Could have been a .22, .38, .357. .45LC; I have no idea. I was unarmed at the time and saw this guy bump my behind and slowly (slow motion) reach for his revolver and walk up to my window. Light turned green and I floored it, leaving him in a cloud of dust. Darned good thing he did not open fire - he was high as a kite. SO, moral of story? Carry whatever you are comfy with and will carry whenever and wherever possible, plan your travels so that you are able to carry (I avoid those states that do not recognize my several carry permits), use whatever holster will conceal your weapon (printing/flashing is to be avoided at ALL costs... it can get you shot and killed.... fact). Be safe out there friends. DO NOT DEPEND ON LEO's to protect you - they carry guns but they also carry chalk. The guns are for themselves. The chalk is for YOU. With all due respect - and I have a TON of respect for LEO's worldwide.

Just be safe - not sorry. If you have guns on your premises make sure they are stored safely (read the Canadian rules for storage if you want to get an idea of what that means) but readily accessible. The last thing you want to do is have to turn over the combination to your gun safe to some perp who is holding HIS gun at your 9 year old daughter's head. Nor do you want to even think about watching a perp raping your children or wife.

During my home invasion, I told the 911 operator one thing and one thing only, over and above the fact that we were being invaded by armed perps. "If these guys step through my front door, they are going to leave feet first." In Canada, the police know exactly how many handguns or restricted weapons are in your home, so she understood perfectly what I was saying and a minute later there were police cars all over my front lawn and the bad guys were taken down at gunpoint in force. End of story. Never did find out what happened to them.

The polls are a great place to start for carry guns and holsters - but understand, again, that a specific holster that is good for one may not be good for you. And you may find several holsters, as I have, that are good for you. WHATEVER YOU DO. IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CARRY, DO IT. One day your life may depend on it.

4. Old Faithful makes a great holster
    Remora Tuckable with no reinforcement is excellent
    N82Tactical Pro Holster is very good

5. My fav 2 IWB for my Glock 32: Remora and N8 Squared Tactical. Both very comfortable with minimum clothing in hot, humid summers.

6. i will decide between Ruger LC and Springfield xd-s for concealed carry. any first hand info?

WhiteHat Holsters MaxTuck IWB - Arlington, TX - combat cut for easier draw, horsehide - Breathes better than cowhide, so you won't sweat as much

Galco OWB. They make several designs depending on pistol make.

So far I like my Galco OWB. I have thought about an IWB but really do not want to buy larger pants. I like to hear what others like so I can get an idea of what I would like to see if they could be better.

Like Smart Carry, I use 3 Speed Holster. The difference is that use a more leather like material and they hand a better stiffer backing material in the holster. I also like Sticky , Remora and cold fall Id like to try out Foxx holsters, I keep reading great reviews on their products and their prices are great.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using USA Carry mobile app

11. Ordered a Crossbreed, 2 months later no holster, canceled order. I think it's a scam, just to use your money for months on end.

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast