What is the most popular Concealed Carry Holster? - Page 29

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Concealed Carry Holster?

Voters
807. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bianchi 5

5 0.62%
  • Bianchi 7

2 0.25%
  • Blackhawk CQC IWB

7 0.87%
  • Blackhawk Serpa

26 3.22%
  • Blackhawk Serpa II OWB

18 2.23%
  • Blackhawk Serpa with paddle

27 3.35%
  • Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealed

13 1.61%
  • Comp-Tac Belt Holster

1 0.12%
  • Comp-Tac CTAC Holster

6 0.74%
  • Comp-Tac Infidel

5 0.62%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Gladiator

3 0.37%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC

38 4.71%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan

2 0.25%
  • Comp-Tac Paddle

1 0.12%
  • Concealed Comfort Cell Pal

3 0.37%
  • Crossbreed MicroClip

3 0.37%
  • Crossbreed MuniTuck

41 5.08%
  • Crossbreed QwikClip

6 0.74%
  • Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

312 38.66%
  • Custom Kydex

22 2.73%
  • Custom Leather

26 3.22%
  • Desantis Inner Piece IWB

14 1.73%
  • DeSantis Nemesis

35 4.34%
  • Desantis pancake with thumb break

11 1.36%
  • Don Hume

19 2.35%
  • FIST #20 ADJUSTABLE IWB

3 0.37%
  • Fobus HK-1-LH

2 0.25%
  • Fobus standard paddle

23 2.85%
  • Galco CCP

1 0.12%
  • Galco Front Pocket Horsehide

1 0.12%
  • Galco Kingtuck IWB Holster

28 3.47%
  • Galco Miami Classic Shoulder holster system

12 1.49%
  • Galco MOB Middle of Back Holster

3 0.37%
  • Galco N3 IWB Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco Pocket Protector Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco Push Up Inside The Pant Holster

0 0%
  • Galco Royal Guard Inside The Pant Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco SC2 Inside Pant Holster

3 0.37%
  • Galco Scout Clip On Inside Pant Holster

1 0.12%
  • Galco Skyops Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco Stow-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

11 1.36%
  • Galco Summer Comfort Inside Pant holster

11 1.36%
  • Galco Triton Kydex IWB Holster

2 0.25%
  • Galco Tuck-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

6 0.74%
  • Galco UDC Ultra Deep Cover Holster

4 0.50%
  • Galco USA Ultimate Second Amendment

1 0.12%
  • Galco V-HAWK IWB Holster

1 0.12%
  • Galco Waistband Inside The Pant

8 0.99%
  • Galco Walkabout Inside The Pant

1 0.12%
  • JSHolsters JS IWB

2 0.25%
  • Kholster

39 4.83%
  • Kirkpatrick

4 0.50%
  • Kramer Leather IWB

9 1.12%
  • Milt Sparks VM-2

22 2.73%
  • Mitch Rosen rig

16 1.98%
  • N8squared Tactical

40 4.96%
  • Pure Kustom Holsters Black Ops Pro

3 0.37%
  • Raven Concealment

9 1.12%
  • Ross Leather Pocket Holster

2 0.25%
  • S&W Fanny Pack

4 0.50%
  • Smart Carry

23 2.85%
  • Thunderwear

5 0.62%
  • Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage

6 0.74%
  • AceCase tuckable

2 0.25%
  • Simply Rugged

7 0.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most popular Concealed Carry Holster?

For short trips to the store or around the house I use a Remora holster. It has no clips or straps and stays in place because of the unique material it is made from. The only downside is that you need to remove it before you can re-holster your gun.

3. I use a de Santis iwb sof tuc for lc9 best bang for your buck

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

4. i carry sig sauer p-238

Howdy,

How about None of The Above? I didn't vote either because I use a Glock Sport holster for most of my CCW needs.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

In the summer, particularly here in Texas, carrying concealed can be a problem. I find my M&P 40 Shield in a Sneaky Pete holster works well.

Angry Serpa banned from some ranges?

Quote Originally Posted by 84B20 View Post
    How about None of The Above. I prefer a Blackhawk Serpa with paddle. Since I wear a vest any time I leave the house it works perfectly for me. I do have a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe for some occasions but not that often.
    I read a blog where some gun ranges do not permit a holstered firearm with a serpa holster due to some alleged accidental discharges?? Know anything about this?

8. Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters
    First off, I'm not selling these holsters, but am a true advocate for them. This holster fits far better then the supertanker, crossbreed, or galco holsters. Customer service is amazing, mainly because you get to speak with an actual person. The quality is outstanding, I have yet to find a better concealed carry holster for the price.

9. Remora holster fan

Quote Originally Posted by randyn1531 View Post
    For short trips to the store or around the house I use a Remora holster. It has no clips or straps and stays in place because of the unique material it is made from. The only downside is that you need to remove it before you can re-holster your gun.
    I use a Remora most of the time and it's easy to re-holster. It's amazing how well it stays in place any where I place it. Maybe mine is an easier style to re-holster. I ordered it with full height sweat shield and Remora-Hyde lining to fit my Glock 23 with CT laser so maybe it's a little larger top opening. They also make one with a reinforced top that stays open for easier reholstering. The other holster is a N8 Squared Tuckable fitted for the same gun w/laser for times when I need the shirt tucked in.

10. I prefer the N82 because of the suede backing. More comfortable in the hot desert climate where I spend a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by netraider View Post
    I read a blog where some gun ranges do not permit a holstered firearm with a serpa holster due to some alleged accidental discharges?? Know anything about this?
    The Serpa got some bad press thanks to operator error. There were even a few instructors who almost blew their foot off and blamed the holster. The Serpa locks the handgun in place and it cannot be removed unless a button on the side of it is depressed. It must be depressed using the flat part of the index finger pointing straight down. If it is depressed by curling the finger inward using the finger tip then the finger can slip inside the trigger guard as the firearm is removed and cause an accidental discharge. If the release is depressed properly as described the index finger falls along side the firearm as it is removed exactly where it should be. This is very natural for me but I know that it may take some practice for some. That of course is the real answer. Practice, practice, practice is what anyone who carries a firearm should do regularly and it should be perfected with this holster as with any holster. This holster wound up being listed immediately as junk by instructors and range masters because they themselves used it improperly. That said, I suppose they're justified in banning them from public shooting ranges. You can never know if a shooter knows how to correctly use the equipment or not and accidental discharges are bad, bad, bad. The holster is a good one if used properly. I like the holster and used it often but since I am paranoid about retention I have switched from the Serpa to the Safariland level III. The Safariland requires you to activate 2 releases with the thumb. Again, it takes practice to draw quickly and there is no threat of accidental discharge. The Safariland is pretty pricey too.
    All The Best
    Gunz

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast