What is the most popular Concealed Carry Holster? - Page 32

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Concealed Carry Holster?

Voters
805. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bianchi 5

5 0.62%
  • Bianchi 7

2 0.25%
  • Blackhawk CQC IWB

7 0.87%
  • Blackhawk Serpa

26 3.23%
  • Blackhawk Serpa II OWB

18 2.24%
  • Blackhawk Serpa with paddle

27 3.35%
  • Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealed

13 1.61%
  • Comp-Tac Belt Holster

1 0.12%
  • Comp-Tac CTAC Holster

6 0.75%
  • Comp-Tac Infidel

5 0.62%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Gladiator

3 0.37%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC

38 4.72%
  • Comp-Tac Minotaur Spartan

2 0.25%
  • Comp-Tac Paddle

1 0.12%
  • Concealed Comfort Cell Pal

3 0.37%
  • Crossbreed MicroClip

3 0.37%
  • Crossbreed MuniTuck

41 5.09%
  • Crossbreed QwikClip

6 0.75%
  • Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

312 38.76%
  • Custom Kydex

22 2.73%
  • Custom Leather

26 3.23%
  • Desantis Inner Piece IWB

14 1.74%
  • DeSantis Nemesis

33 4.10%
  • Desantis pancake with thumb break

11 1.37%
  • Don Hume

19 2.36%
  • FIST #20 ADJUSTABLE IWB

3 0.37%
  • Fobus HK-1-LH

2 0.25%
  • Fobus standard paddle

23 2.86%
  • Galco CCP

1 0.12%
  • Galco Front Pocket Horsehide

1 0.12%
  • Galco Kingtuck IWB Holster

28 3.48%
  • Galco Miami Classic Shoulder holster system

12 1.49%
  • Galco MOB Middle of Back Holster

3 0.37%
  • Galco N3 IWB Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco Pocket Protector Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco Push Up Inside The Pant Holster

0 0%
  • Galco Royal Guard Inside The Pant Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco SC2 Inside Pant Holster

3 0.37%
  • Galco Scout Clip On Inside Pant Holster

1 0.12%
  • Galco Skyops Holster

5 0.62%
  • Galco Stow-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

11 1.37%
  • Galco Summer Comfort Inside Pant holster

11 1.37%
  • Galco Triton Kydex IWB Holster

2 0.25%
  • Galco Tuck-N-Go Inside The Pant Holster

6 0.75%
  • Galco UDC Ultra Deep Cover Holster

4 0.50%
  • Galco USA Ultimate Second Amendment

1 0.12%
  • Galco V-HAWK IWB Holster

1 0.12%
  • Galco Waistband Inside The Pant

8 0.99%
  • Galco Walkabout Inside The Pant

1 0.12%
  • JSHolsters JS IWB

2 0.25%
  • Kholster

39 4.84%
  • Kirkpatrick

4 0.50%
  • Kramer Leather IWB

9 1.12%
  • Milt Sparks VM-2

22 2.73%
  • Mitch Rosen rig

16 1.99%
  • N8squared Tactical

40 4.97%
  • Pure Kustom Holsters Black Ops Pro

3 0.37%
  • Raven Concealment

9 1.12%
  • Ross Leather Pocket Holster

2 0.25%
  • S&W Fanny Pack

4 0.50%
  • Smart Carry

23 2.86%
  • Thunderwear

5 0.62%
  • Tucker Gunleather Texas Heritage

6 0.75%
  • AceCase tuckable

2 0.25%
  • Simply Rugged

7 0.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most popular Concealed Carry Holster?

Blog Entries

GunnyGene

I have a box full of old holsters I have acquired over the years. Many were purchased for pistols I no longer own, although many seemed to be the perfect holster but turned out to be duds. Price is a poor indicater of the holster. Many are way over priced and about all you are paying for is the name. Name a few high priced holster brands, and I bet I can name a better one at a cheaper price. I am not bragging, on the contrary, I am speaking form hard learned experience!
    But I do have two holsters now that I would bet my life on....I am so confident in these two holsters that I feel equally comfortable wearing either! The first is the Old Faithful Holster. Let me begin by saying that both these holsters are made entirely in the USA. The Old Faithful Holster is a hybrid, meaning it is made of partly leather, and partly Kydex. If you are a little bit handy with a scewdriver, you can buy it in a kit, for $40.00 to $50.00, which is what I did and it came out good! You can also buy it completely put together which ups the price depending
    on all the goodies, and style holster you want. The Old Faithful Holsters are meant to last a life time. The leather is a lot thicker than any other leather I've seen, and the Kydex is almost
    twice as thick as other I've seen. Even the hardware is better than most! Once you get it put together, you now get to adjust it to the proper ride height, and the best cant. These folks
    designed this holster with your style of carry in mind!
    The next holster comes from North Carolina, from a company named N82Tactical (that translates to Nate Squared Tactical). You will find it on the internet at index . It is the most comfortable holster I have ever put on out of the box. The back side (which goes against your skin) is made of suede, and it is as soft and smooth as a baby's behind! They have a patented way of making it that will take a beating and still be a top notched holster. The price ranges from about$40.00 to about $95.00.
    Which ever holser you decide to buy, please look these two over. They are super high quality, and the price is reasonable. If you decide to buy one of these
    please mention my name (Gene Long), I am trying to get a cap out them!
    Last edited by GunnyGene; 09-28-2013 at 05:44 AM. Reason: [email protected]

Remora, don't see that option on the list. May be my most versatile holster, important with the variety of women's clothing, and the most concealable.

4. I've purchased and assembled two Old Faithful IWB holsters and been very pleased with them.

5. My top IWB holsters are Remora and N8 Squared Tactical. Also use IWB Alien Gear holster. It has all the features of the Old Faithful holster but is even less expensive. For versatility and quick placement you can't beat a Remora. The Crossbreed may be better but I suspect it's popularity is a result of advertising and perceived quality because of higher price.

6. Don't see Swift Draw Holsters on the list either. In my opinion one of the best ccw holsters I'v owned.

7. I recently ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe and I must say I don't even feel the weapon. I've tried many IWB holsters in the past but nothing carries like this one. Great Job Crossbreed!!

8. I second SwiftDrawHolsters. Great product, fast delivery and awesome customer service. Try and find that at Crossbreed I could even get a phone call back from them.

9. I use a kydex holster made by "Old Faithful Holsters". I carry the S&W SD40VE daily.

I have a Ruger LC9 with Lasermax I use as a backup most of the year to a Ruger SR40C as my primary. During the summer, I began wearing the LC9 as my primary due to hot temperatures and limited clothes. I tried several different holsters with only modest success. I finally ran across a Cover 6 Gear leather holster with panel to protect me from the gun rubbing me. I wanted to get an IWB holster and this can be worn IWB/OWB. It cost $60 and was a very good buy. Where I was wearing my SR40C as OWB at 3:00, and the LC9 in a pocket holster, I really like the access with this holster. I have been wearing as IWB cross draw at 10:00, even as my primary because I broke my hand and the cross draw let me access it better and able to get in firing position better. I am starting to carry both guns now and leaving the LC9 in the Cover 6 holster as cross draw. I can adjust the cant of the holster that fits me. I love it. Their website is coversixgear.com. I use a Tagua on my OWB SR40C and it is the best I have found to this point.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

11. I picked crossbreed supertuck deluxe because I think it's the best

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast