Any good Small of Back carry holsters?

Thread: Any good Small of Back carry holsters?

1. Any good Small of Back carry holsters?

I recently purchased a FN .40 and I am looking for suggestions as to a small of back, right hand draw holster. Any suggestions?

Here is the one I bought:

The Cowboy and Shooters Supply : Triple K - Backup Holster - concealment

I also got the IWB holster from there and do wear it most of the time.

"A free people should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from anyone, including their own government. ~ G. Washington

4. Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainBill View Post
    I recently purchased a FN .40 and I am looking for suggestions as to a small of back, right hand draw holster. Any suggestions?
    Keep in mind that if you fall on your back carrying SOB then your gun is going to hit your spine. Outch.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rocketboy View Post
    Keep in mind that if you fall on your back carrying SOB then your gun is going to hit your spine. Outch.
    Not just a fall.

What happens if you are in a car wreck? Get rear ended at a stop light? You have a couple pounds of steel resting across your lower spine.

I considered SOB carry until I thought all the ramifications through and decided against it.

I'm not sure what size your .40 is.. I have a compact 9mm and I just bought this tuckable holster.
    I had a non-tuckable made by them for a couple of years and it was very comfortable.
    I wear mine at about 4:30 and use a left hand holster as it provides better concealment and increased comfort.. I do understand the "sweep" issue of drawing in this fashion.
    My gun is NOT at my spine, but in a fall it could exaggerate and injury I suppose

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit