1 round in chamber? or not? - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 101

Thread: 1 round in chamber? or not?

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    True, here (VA) is one of them since no permit to open carry is required, BUT we all fight for our rights and push the fact that WE follow the laws in place and not to screw with our rights since we've done nothing wrong, punish the criminal who breaks the gun laws. It doesn't help the cause when we start doing the same. Misdemeanor or not. I'm not going to compare misdemeanor carry to homicide with an illegal gun, but If we choose to follow only the laws we agree with, we ARE the same as the criminal. Doesn't matter the reason behind it.
    But you called the guy a felon and he's likely not
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  2.   
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    But you called the guy a felon and he's likely not
    Is Criminal Better? Maybe he is in VT or AK and can do whatever he wants. I don't know. Without a Correctly filled out profile or a response from the guy I can't do much better. From the way the post was worded, he's illegally carrying.

  4. #93
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    Is Criminal Better? Maybe he is in VT or AK and can do whatever he wants. I don't know. Without a Correctly filled out profile or a response from the guy I can't do much better. From the way the post was worded, he's illegally carrying.

    So you call him a criminal. there is a difference between a criminal and a felon. When I smoked weed I was a criminal when I sold it I was a felon.

    I carried illegally for years so I can't fault the guy but there comes a time when you have to grow up and play by the rules
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    but there comes a time when you have to grow up and play by the rules
    My point exactly. BTW: I'm not trying to say anybody cares about some BS misdemeanor conviction someone has.....I got some. Do I consider myself a criminal? No. But I technically am.

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    but there comes a time when you have to grow up and play by the rules
    Really?
    You mean like rules that say 'no guns' when posted by business owners exercising their RIGHT to say NO GUNS?
    That you clearly IGNORE?

    Im sorry...the evidence says you DONT 'play by the rules' but follow only those rules you know you cant get away with breaking, and to hell with the ones you can.

  7. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Really?
    You mean like rules that say 'no guns' when posted by business owners exercising their RIGHT to say NO GUNS?
    That you clearly IGNORE?


    Im sorry...the evidence says you DONT 'play by the rules' but follow only those rules you know you cant get away with breaking, and to hell with the ones you can.
    Your point being?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  8. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Your point being?
    Wow.
    The 'point' couldnt have possibly been missed by anyone with eyes and a brain...and somehow it escaped you.

    Read my signature.

    You dont follow the rules.
    Youre a rule breaker who only obeys what he thinks he has to to keep from being arrested.
    You clearly dont care about anyones rights but your own, therefore you are a worthless hypocrite who doesnt deserve any rights.
    Clear enough?

  9. #98
    Don't recall if I've replied to this thread in the past, but likely have - too lazy to go thru and see... - but I always carry +1 everywhere I'm legal to do so. You don't carry a knife around w/a dull blade and pull out the wetstone only at the moment you need to use it, do you...? At least, that's my thinkin' on the subject.
    Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #12-751

  10. #99
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger357SP101 View Post
    Wow.
    The 'point' couldnt have possibly been missed by anyone with eyes and a brain...and somehow it escaped you.

    Read my signature.

    You dont follow the rules.
    Youre a rule breaker who only obeys what he thinks he has to to keep from being arrested.
    You clearly dont care about anyones rights but your own, therefore you are a worthless hypocrite who doesnt deserve any rights.
    Clear enough?

    Again , you're popping off like you've discovered the Holy Grail. Is this some new revelation to you?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  11. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Again , you're popping off like you've discovered the Holy Grail. Is this some new revelation to you?
    Again, your playing off like you missed the point made is pretty obvious.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast