1 round in chamber? or not? - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 round in chamber? or not?

MG it's already begun
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

3. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Ha. I should have waited to reply. I would have liked to see your response to that post.

At least I know I can carry magazines that hold more than 10 rounds because I have my concealed carry badge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    MG it's already begun

Hrse Prn!!!!!
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by alonzo_rt View Post
    Waiting on CHL but I was wondering how many of you actually have a round in the chamber when you carry? the instructor recommended doing so for overall quickness if necessary, but Im not sure. My gun has a thumb safety and the trigger with the safety lever. Just wondering overall what you all think.
    You're joking....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    You're joking....right?

Since you are from California I will point out that here in America gun owners are allowed to carry their firearms loaded even when they OC

handgonnetoter Guest
    I carry with a round in the chamber, because my training has taught me to do so safely. I have safeties on my carry guns, and I use them, that is why they are there. One should carry the way they train and feel safe - it is really a personal preference in my opinion.

you should read some of the forms on here cause this gets asked alot, but in any event i feel as to have a round always chambered. like others have stated, cops carry that way and so do bad guys. i dont want to be the one who said "oh can you wait to rob me, i have to chamber a round first" lol. i always carry +1 and i feel you should too if you are comphy with the idea. if not carry unchambered till you want to give it a shot. just remember to keep the booger picker off the boom maker and all should be fine!

take care...

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Hrse Prn!!!!!
    You seem quite excited by this. I guess that's how they role at higher elevations....
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    You seem quite excited by this. I guess that's how they role at higher elevations....
    When you only have enough oxygen for a certain number of brain cells you pick carefully

Quote Originally Posted by mmasse View Post
    It all amounts to training and which way you train to face emergencies. The Israeli's train to pull and load in one fluid motion. So the only real question is left who is better at the draw.

YouTube - Instinctive Shooting
    Nice post
    -Austin

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast