Conceal carry badge" ???????? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: Conceal carry badge" ????????

  1. If you carry concealed why in the world would you want to advertise it. Dont you want to maintain the element of surprise? I would.

  2.   
  3. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Eastern Colorado
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.357Sig View Post
    CC badges are about as cool as a mullet.

    I carry a gun. Sometimes two. I don't carry it to get free coffee for people catching my "badge". Why don't you just paint a big "L" on your forehead while you're at it? LEO posers make me ill.

    I carry a gun because it is my right as given by the Constitution. I don't need a tin badge dangling around my neck to alert every BG to shoot me first when he knocks off the Quicky Mart. "Look at me! Look at me! I have a gun!!!"

    Like previous posters have stated, the "badge" kinda defeats the purpose of carrying concealed, don't you think?
    Mullets are cool! don't be a hater! You carry two guns??????? What are you a Rambo wanna be or somethin? You must really want to kill someone. Why don't you just paint a big "L" on your forehead while your at it?

    As far as the badge defeating the purpose. What if you have to use your gun and another citizen pulls on you thinking your the bad guy. Maybe they would see your shiny badge and hesitate.

    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Don't let you Dingle dangle in the Dirt....
    I don't have that problem. It's an inny.

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyjames49 View Post
    If you carry concealed why in the world would you want to advertise it. Dont you want to maintain the element of surprise? I would.
    There's that mysterious "element" of surprise again.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    475
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyjames49 View Post
    If you carry concealed why in the world would you want to advertise it. Dont you want to maintain the element of surprise? I would.
    Yea that kind of surprise sucks cause now you have to react while the bad guy is acting. And since you are CCing correctly that means needing to lift your shirt to reach for your gun. Some surprise! the BG would have to be distracted not to notice the movement and shoot you. As The BG is already in the mind set of killing if that is what it takes you on the other hand are going to be nervous wondering if he is going to shoot you before you pull your gun. That is one of the reason I would prefer the BG sees my weapon so he/she would wait till I am gone to commit the crime. One less problem for them to deal with.

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Mullets are cool! don't be a hater! You carry two guns??????? What are you a Rambo wanna be or somethin? You must really want to kill someone. Why don't you just paint a big "L" on your forehead while your at it?

    As far as the badge defeating the purpose. What if you have to use your gun and another citizen pulls on you thinking your the bad guy. Maybe they would see your shiny badge and hesitate.
    I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Enjoy the power trip with your cute little tin badge and your ill-gotten free coffee.

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    MG MG MG
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    washington state
    Posts
    817
    no badge for santa. and the debate over open vs concealed carry will continue.

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    141

    I used to carry a badge....

    I used to carry a badge, and I wasn't a cop either, I wore it to feel important and authoritative and strong.....




    Of course, this was when I played cop's and robbers when I was 9.

    I think anyone who is not a sworn officer of the law, wearing a badge is idiotic juvenile. stupid, and makes the rest of us CC holders look bad. Grow up already, concealed carry is just that, if you want to open carry, by all means, do so, but if you are CC, then don't advertise with a little fake piece of tin to make yourself look special. If you want to wear a badge, apply at the police department for a job that provides REAL ones.

    ((guess what, that's my opinion and I am entitled to it))

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Eastern Colorado
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyjames49 View Post
    If you carry concealed why in the world would you want to advertise it. Dont you want to maintain the element of surprise? I would.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.357Sig View Post
    I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Enjoy the power trip with your cute little tin badge and your ill-gotten free coffee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daven View Post
    I used to carry a badge, and I wasn't a cop either, I wore it to feel important and authoritative and strong.....




    Of course, this was when I played cop's and robbers when I was 9.

    I think anyone who is not a sworn officer of the law, wearing a badge is idiotic juvenile. stupid, and makes the rest of us CC holders look bad. Grow up already, concealed carry is just that, if you want to open carry, by all means, do so, but if you are CC, then don't advertise with a little fake piece of tin to make yourself look special. If you want to wear a badge, apply at the police department for a job that provides REAL ones.

    ((guess what, that's my opinion and I am entitled to it))
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,900
    MG it's an attack cat KILL IT !!!!!! KILL IT NOW!!!!!!
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

  11. #40

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast