Conceal carry badge" ???????? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Conceal carry badge" ????????

Lightbulb CCW Badge Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    With all the threads on CCW Badges, I think we might need a separate forum dedicated to CCW Badges.

Wink Another reason to have two CCW Badges

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I carry two of them. One in the wallet and one on my belt. I've thought about getting one of those badge holders that hangs on a chain but haven't got around to it.

I've found that it helps to put people right at ease when they see my badge. Not to mention all the discounts I've received from stores when they see my badge. Usually when a LEO sees it they are cool. I say get one. It's like have a sign over your head that says "good guy".
    I found another reason why a person would want to have two CCW Badges today.

I was talking to three profesional skateboarders in the parking lot of a shopping center (Containing a Publix and K-Mart). These three guys spend aproximately 12-16 hours a day everyday skateboarding back in forth between Publix and K-Mart. Ocationally they will take a break and go in back of the K-Mart to smoke. Seeing some of the tricks they perform and the amount of time they dedicate to skateboarding, these guys are obviously highly trained profesional athletes.

I asked these guys about CCW badges and whether the Nickle or Brass finish would be a better choice. The general consensous is that the brass finish is better for more formal occations because it matches better with your bling-bling. Such occations would include, going to church, dancing at the club, or meeting with your parole officer. However, the nickle finish is better for everyday use because it looks more "gangsta". It goes especially well with a pair of pumas, backwards baseball cap and a hoodie. I sugested that they might also want to purchace item 33645T55 from McMaster-Carr as a great fashion accesory. They agreed that polished stainless steel 5/8 sized chain does indeed make a very hardcore accesory to go along with a nickle finished CCW Badge, but at $67.91 a foot it's going to cost a lot to get your chain to hang low.

So there you see why someone would want to have TWO CCW Badges.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Your username + pic you posted = Doesn't surprise me.

So how long have you been on subs???
    Funny you should mention that.... I did 7 patrols on USS Rhode Island!

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Don't you be doggin' on Jean Luc
    Or NavyLT!

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    With all the threads on CCW Badges, I think we might need a separate forum dedicated to CCW Badges.
    And Clip... err, I mean MAGAZINE... springs
    And To carry one in the chamber or not
    And Can I sell my gun directly to my wife's brother's second cousin who lives to states away
    And If I drive to visit my wife's brother's second cousin two states away, can I take my gun with me
    And If I was to ship my gun to my wife's brother's second cousin two states away, do I have to tell UPS what's in the box

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Looks like this thread is done. Last several posts were nonsense personal attacks. I'd like to see the MODs' lock this one up.
    I didn't know this forum had mods
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

6. Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I didn't know this forum had mods
    I think she is a moderator, but I notice she isn't wearing a badge!:

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    I think she is a moderator, but I notice she isn't wearing a badge!:
    the add under your post might give the wrong impression. But it is funny.

Agreed, concealed is the idea in Texas, don't need no stinking badge to do so.

That should be a screen out question on the application for a Permit. Do you want a Badge. Answer yes you get no Permit.

Quote Originally Posted by oldbanjo View Post
    That should be a screen out question on the application for a Permit. Do you want a Badge. Answer yes you get no Permit.
    Why should you have to fill out an application to exercise your Constitutional rights ?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Funny you should mention that.... I did 7 patrols on USS Rhode Island!

Or NavyLT!

And Clip... err, I mean MAGAZINE... springs
    And To carry one in the chamber or not
    And Can I sell my gun directly to my wife's brother's second cousin who lives to states away
    And If I drive to visit my wife's brother's second cousin two states away, can I take my gun with me
    And If I was to ship my gun to my wife's brother's second cousin two states away, do I have to tell UPS what's in the box
    You mean the USS Rhode Island, NCC 72701?
    Was that the SSBN 730 or 740 that you served on?
    Per dad: Subs deserve fish names because they spend most of their time underwater and leave the state names to the Battleships. Even though the USS Ohio is the class Sub.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast